My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

costa

Have to admit I'm to lazy to cook or bake with my butter . I just keep braking off lumps to eat raw , lol 2 gram keep me going for ages , 4 gram gives me 12 hrs CK ( coma kip , lol )

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

GT
Awesome stuff. I went to amazon and bought a 4 place silicone butter molds with tblsp indentations. My patients liked it better than the Styrofoam cups I used to use. I use my mj butter for everything, pancakes, steak, eggs, king crab, ect. Shit I drank my left over butter from crab before. Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
GT
Awesome stuff. I went to amazon and bought a 4 place silicone butter molds with tblsp indentations. My patients liked it better than the Styrofoam cups I used to use. I use my mj butter for everything, pancakes, steak, eggs, king crab, ect. Shit I drank my left over butter from crab before. Lol
I will admit i have butchered some dishes because of the weed taste but in general the butter works with most recipes.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I like to give 3 washes as i dont like the green taste. I decarb before infusion as i cant stand the smell as it cooks with butter, it gets me nausious. I wrap my trim in foil and bake at 160° for 60 mins. So i can do a 4hr run. If anyones looking to up the effectiveness/potency use a table 1/2-1 tble spn of powdered lecithin per lb of butter(after seperated from water or it will emulsify with the water and ruin it). Lecithin is used in foods to mix oils and water like in mayo but its also used in medicines to help help its effectiveness. It helps the drug cross the blood barrier more optimally which means more thc being absorbed into your system ;) .

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

Thanks much!!! I dont use nugs... just trim... its 1/2lb of trim... 1lb butter.. 2cups water... in a crockpot for 12 hours on low/warm.. when i wake up in the morning its usually bubbling a bit... i also do NOT decarb... my patients are not trying to get high as hell... just calming pain management.
But im tryin to get high as fuck lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom