• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
sweet are dangerous for chubby old pharts like me. I get blasted on a cookie and get the munchies. Then I wander into the kitchen and see a whole plate of cookies and lose my mind until I realize they are infused and I would be in a coma for a week. It's tortuous at best.
Nothing like a good solid overdose hahaha

guymandude

guymandude

oh, OD'ing on edibles is not fun. It's one of those uncpomfortable highs where I can't get horizontal enough and can't even think of opening my eyes -- I just lay there, listening, hallucinating, and not wanting to be THAT high.

gwheels

gwheels

I love my MBM2 and i cook with it but most often put a tablespoon in a smoothie and enjoy it. :) I find vaping and smoking at my age is a wee bit hard on the coughing fits but a smoothie can come on like a freight train and make the arthritis pain vanish. The only negative is the wicked munchies i get.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love my MBM2 and i cook with it but most often put a tablespoon in a smoothie and enjoy it. :) I find vaping and smoking at my age is a wee bit hard on the coughing fits but a smoothie can come on like a freight train and make the arthritis pain vanish. The only negative is the wicked munchies i get.
Another old trick is a spoon full in you coffee... It doenst blend well in vodka and oj though

gwheels

gwheels

next run i will put 4 oz in 3 cups of oil. Decarb first and then MGB2 at 160 for 8 hours and i think it will be awesome. Next run is 2 weeks out and I have about 4 oz of seedy white widow and seedy sour kush that would make some fine butter. IT is STRONG so the coconut oil should be stellar.

And my thumbs ache. Athritis in my hands has made it brutal to work and i have a couple of years to go. But I find edibles really really fix that. Or mute it to the point of putting in a 12 hour day of analysis on a computer.

I love edibles. I love the way they tingle in your brain a bit to say oh yeah i ate that and then it starts coming on for an hour or so. I used to make firecrackers and they were not easy on the guts but butter or oil in food took that all away.

Now I am comfortable and a little buzzed pretty much all day but i do not even take an advil for it.

Weed is the best drug ever.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
next run i will put 4 oz in 3 cups of oil. Decarb first and then MGB2 at 160 for 8 hours and i think it will be awesome. Next run is 2 weeks out and I have about 4 oz of seedy white widow and seedy sour kush that would make some fine butter. IT is STRONG so the coconut oil should be stellar.

And my thumbs ache. Athritis in my hands has made it brutal to work and i have a couple of years to go. But I find edibles really really fix that. Or mute it to the point of putting in a 12 hour day of analysis on a computer.

I love edibles. I love the way they tingle in your brain a bit to say oh yeah i ate that and then it starts coming on for an hour or so. I used to make firecrackers and they were not easy on the guts but butter or oil in food took that all away.

Now I am comfortable and a little buzzed pretty much all day but i do not even take an advil for it.

Weed is the best drug ever.

IMG 20180211 142138 537
Ecompost

Ecompost

you should add carrots, these are an excellent source of Calcium and super resonant for humans. pH may be a leading cause of Arthritis, especially where we eat lots of meat and this lowers our GI tract pH making calcium absorption extremely unlikely

Ecompost

Ecompost

Artichuffas :-) I like these raw with lemon and pepper only, well may be some olive oil, Have you tried Khol Rabi? This is a little sweeter imo but also fantastic raw with lemon and pepper :-)

First two plants are excellent companion plants, Borage and Phacellia, next shot is peppers, and nano breathe, pumping in...

20160719 193746
20160719 193944
20160810 170215
guymandude

guymandude

Just pour a ton of pot and butter together.... No measurements is the funnest part...you dont know how destroyed youll get

um, yeah. I used to do that. got to the point no one would eat anything i baked. I ate a quarter of a snickerdoodle one time and was hallucinating an hour later. Now days, I make shatter and melt that into butter. Usually 4-6 grams per pound of butter. Each cup of butter (1/2 pound) will make 3 dz cookies. So that translates to about 55-83 mg THC in each cookie. That's a more reasonable dose. Strong enough for daily smokers but won't hurt anyone either. The noobs, i tell them to eat a 1/3 or a half and wait an hour to see how they hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom