My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gwheels

gwheels

I am going to run my 2 oz of frosty trim and 1 oz of seedy white widow in 2 1/2 cups of coconut oil without a decarb (MBM2). I will see if the difference is worth making my house smell like baked weed.

I love STRONG coconut oil. I stopped using butter a while back because it does not taste nearly as good (or absorb as much THC so a little goes further).

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So a non smoker buddy ate a brownie..didnt taste the weed but was like HOLY FUCK....after he woke up
@GT21..
here we go again..:(
Snap1

stiffneck

stiffneck

next run i will put 4 oz in 3 cups of oil. Decarb first and then MGB2 at 160 for 8 hours and i think it will be awesome. Next run is 2 weeks out and I have about 4 oz of seedy white widow and seedy sour kush that would make some fine butter. IT is STRONG so the coconut oil should be stellar.

And my thumbs ache. Athritis in my hands has made it brutal to work and i have a couple of years to go. But I find edibles really really fix that. Or mute it to the point of putting in a 12 hour day of analysis on a computer.

I love edibles. I love the way they tingle in your brain a bit to say oh yeah i ate that and then it starts coming on for an hour or so. I used to make firecrackers and they were not easy on the guts but butter or oil in food took that all away.

Now I am comfortable and a little buzzed pretty much all day but i do not even take an advil for it.

Weed is the best drug ever.

Hands down best medicine ever....

Jesus Christ that looks delicious.

I am going to run my 2 oz of frosty trim and 1 oz of seedy white widow in 2 1/2 cups of coconut oil without a decarb (MBM2). I will see if the difference is worth making my house smell like baked weed.

I love STRONG coconut oil. I stopped using butter a while back because it does not taste nearly as good (or absorb as much THC so a little goes further).

Did the same a while back and made the switch to coconut oil. Oil seems to be stronger...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Trying something new today..Used a MINI ice cube silicon tray for my butter..dosing should be way easier than just using a teaspoon..MORE or less..LOL

@GT21..Those MOFOs..changed our forecast ..Now..3-5 inches (more where I am)..You must be getting plastered by now?
Snap1

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Trying something new today..Used a MINI ice cube silicon tray for my butter..dosing should be way easier than just using a teaspoon..MORE or less..LOL

@GT21..Those MOFOs..changed our forecast ..Now..3-5 inches (more where I am)..You must be getting plastered by now?
View attachment 781857
Its really wet but tomorrow will be fucked. Maybe itll be a snow day

stiffneck

stiffneck

View attachment 781857

I use the regular ice cube trays... freeze a couple of those and we are good for a little while. If I need some extra heavy sleep I will take one of the cubes.... and melt it into some kind of drink... juice, tea, coffee... and it's off to sleep. Hands down the BEST medicine for sleep I have ever tried.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Damn..about 3" here..Just enough to make me put on the boots and fire up the snow blower (I am old and lazy too.LOL). The good part is I am retired, but I still have to get the walkways cleared, as a new tent is arriving today..
Gotta take down an old one and return it (really lousy quality (Qictent from Amazon and was pricey too)and I needed a 2x4xSIX footer..Wound up buying a Unit Farm 2x4x6 for about 2x the price..:crying2:.
If their tents are anything like their lights..It will be for life..:)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Damn..about 3" here..Just enough to make me put on the boots and fire up the snow blower (I am old and lazy too.LOL). The good part is I am retired, but I still have to get the walkways cleared, as a new tent is arriving today..
Gotta take down an old one and return it (really lousy quality (Qictent from Amazon and was pricey too)and I needed a 2x4xSIX footer..Wound up buying a Unit Farm 2x4x6 for about 2x the price..:crying2:.
If their tents are anything like their lights..It will be for life..:)
Youre gonna plow snow at 3 in the morning for your post man? I mean i like meth and all but thats hard core hahaha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Youre gonna plow snow at 3 in the morning for your post man? I mean i like meth and all but thats hard core hahaha
NO...the postman will be fine..The UPS driver (wearing shorts no less..LOL) is a pansy..My house is a corner Cul De sac lot and I am required to clear it..(they began issuing tickets a few yrs back)..No clearing = an Insurance disaster if someone gets hurt:(
Wanna know the real reason..? I HAVE TO GO OUT TO SHIP THE OLD TENT BACK..My driveway never sees sun in the winter and if it is not cleared..(hurts like hell when you fall on your head)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
NO...the postman will be fine..The UPS driver (wearing shorts no less..LOL) is a pansy..My house is a corner Cul De sac lot and I am required to clear it..(they began issuing tickets a few yrs back)..No clearing = an Insurance disaster if someone gets hurt:(
Wanna know the real reason..? I HAVE TO GO OUT TO SHIP THE OLD TENT BACK..My driveway never sees sun in the winter and if it is not cleared..(hurts like hell when you fall on your head)
Oh i got ya hahaha... Ups man.... In shorts all year here hahaha.. Ill probably see him around today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom