My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sounds like grand theft auto video game,lmao.
Wanna hear a hoot..?
Back in the Day..a friend in LV (a Federally licensed gun dealer) owned a German Halftrack..MF used to go out in the desert..pop the hatch, and blast every cactus in sight with his AKs..Couldn't hear anything for days..LMAO

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Wanna hear a hoot..?
Back in the Day..a friend in LV (a Federally licensed gun dealer) owned a German Halftrack..MF used to go out in the desert..pop the hatch, and blast every cactus in sight with his AKs..Couldn't hear anything for days..LMAO
Sounds about right..the ring lasts for 3 days in my head

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Quick and dirty!! @GT21
GDP..COOKIES AND CREME..Yummmm.:p
Cookies and creme

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Grocery outlets are best for cheap mixes
Thank You..Guess I'll have to make a return trip..was at the one in Sparks and didn't see them.

Been using these ..not bad and so easy!

just a note: I have that Levo Extraction machine and added 1 additional pod for more strength butter/oil..Just ordered a double version of the pod and can put maybe 1/2 ounce ++ as I plz..(Tolerance came a knockin:()
Don't laugh..GF picked out the color..LOL
IMG 1013
Levo

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thank You..Guess I'll have to make a return trip..was at the one in Sparks and didn't see them.

just a note: I have that Levo Extraction machine and added 1 additional pod for more strength butter/oil..Just ordered a double version of the pod and can put maybe 1/2 ounce ++ as I plz..(Tolerance came a knockin:()
View attachment 793225 View attachment 793226
Hell ya that works... I know amazon has those brownie boxes too...they are my favorite mix. I like cookies but you taste the weed with cookies

newh

newh

View attachment 793225 View attachment 793226
does it make the house reek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom