My Garden!

• Thread starter Wachuma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wachuma

Wachuma

My garden

Hello fellow growers! I'm wachuma and I grow entheogens. My hobby mostly includes cacti, but I am a medical marijuana user and have been for a long time, so I thought I would give it a go when chance arose. This picture you see above is from my tent as of today.

I have a 4x4 Darkroom, 450w blurple led (another 480 arriving soon!) and a 200w 2700k CFL with a Mcgyver'd reflector.

Under this we have Autos in different stages of life. My roommate used to work with a seedcompany, so it's mostly freebies and fun stuff that he collected along the road. We do know what strains we have in the garden, what we don't know is which strains are which, since they were mostly in unlabeled glass vials (go freebies!).
Anywho, here's some pictures of the girls.
My garden 6

My garden 2

My garden 3
My garden 4

My garden 5

I would also like to add that this is my first real hobbyist MJ grow and that I would greatly appreciate any help!

I am needing to install a bigger fan and I will also get a net for scrog next round.

The strains are; cream caramel, purple glam kush and blueberry berry. All autos!

Glad to be here.

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nice garden

Have any SP in the garden? Always loved me some xxscline.

Dunge

Dunge

Very cool.
Consider bamboo stakes and pipe cleaners as needed rather than a screen.
You look like the kind of gardener who moves plants about.

Wachuma

Wachuma

Harvest pic is from the big broad Christmas tree, she was a loveryder!

Flowering actual plants are both blueberry berries which have stretched a bit too much for my liking. The small ones are GG autos from fast buds. Had one more very (read; over)trained bbb that hermied yesterday. Sad that it hermied, but happy i caught it in time.

Hope you have a great weekend.

IMG 1329
IMG 1320
IMG 1322
IMG 1324
IMG 1327
Wachuma

Wachuma

Here are some progress shots, started flush with cane sugar molasses Friday. Will see how she fattens up!

Small vegging GG#4's (did you guys hear about the lawsuit?) lurking in the background.

IMG 1350
IMG 1356
IMG 1358
G

ganjagrowa

Progress pic, few weeks old, just sprouting 7 finger leaves, happy growing

6B87EFFF 25F1 4AD8 A078 6AA9A30E1139
Wachuma

Wachuma

This blueberry berry auto was made with Advanced Nutrients. Last flowers coming off some time this week, but i have to say that i do not like how the plants feel with this fert. They seem to be forced to grow instead of doing it naturally. My 2 cents.

I'm thinking about going down to get some Bio Canna for the gg4's... good or bad idea to switch nutes mid grow?
Also posting a pic of the Gorillas.

18DAEC78 539E 48C8 8784 4697DEF33DD6
IMG 1397
IMG 1398
Wachuma

Wachuma

First smoke, bagcure.
I am aware of the LQ, but it is a very mellow and surprisingly smooth smoke. I have now switched from advanced nutrients standard line to Bio Canna. I have the veg, flower and boost from their bio line, and their normal rhizotonic. They say that it's 100% natural,So please correct me if I am wrong, but from what I can see the standard rhizotonic does not contain anything damaging to the other compounds in the bio line, therefor i did not feel the need to buy the bio rhizotonic, since I picked up a used standard one from a friend a while back.
Anywho. Did a foliar feed with different algae, some metals, micronutrients and aminoacids yesterday before the lights went on and one with only algae and the bio boost today about midday. Feeling good about going organic!

BCCA6AD7 BBB5 4D53 960A 3FFF519780CD
Wachuma

Wachuma

Massive dump today. Added a trellis net, which I'm completely new too, and I'm stoked about it to put it lightly.

Kept feeding with bio canna, going soft on the strength so far, but since they all have started showing sex, I'm adding the boost as well as some micro organisms and two different algae concoctions.

IMG 1418
IMG 1423
IMG 1424
IMG 1425
IMG 1429
Top Bottom