My Girls

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

One of my girls may be going hermie on me. She's go one branch that looks like it has ballsacks. Gonna watch her like a hawk...

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Pic of the day. Everyone is throwing pistils, and the AK48's are going into full flower mode.

Girlsleft8 16
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Took down the Ak's as they were starting to get some bud rot. Massive yield from one of them, looks like it will be well more than a lb. Other one was much smaller, looks like about a QP. WW's are continuing to pack weight on.

Wwbud2 10 2
Wwbud10 2
Ww10 2
Akharvest
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Buds are tightening up and getting very crystally. Trichromes are starting to cloud up. Planning harvest this weekend.

Wwbud2 10 2 1
Wwbud10 2 1
Wwbud3 10 2
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Getting close. We've got a few more dry days before the weather is supposed to turn cold and wet. It's now a race against bud rot.

Bud2 10 6
Bud10 6
Girls10 6
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

First smoke report is in on the AK48's. Plenty, though not exceptionally potent. Almost an indica like stone, surprisingly. We'll see how it matures as it cures. Yield was excellent for one plant, looks to be almost a pound. Other plant looks like about a QP. Not bad for a start, considering this is a personal use grow. Gonna have plenty for making edibles.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Fuck, just found some bud rot. Cut it out, gonna have to watch them like a hawk.

fatawa

fatawa

Fuck, just found some bud rot. Cut it out, gonna have to watch them like a hawk.
yup.thats wat suks bout them cold nights(outdoors).they arent drying out from dew really till bout noon-1pm,if yur reaching 70°'s n daytime.just to get moist again bout 7pm for sunset and dew again...

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

yup.thats wat suks bout them cold nights(outdoors).they arent drying out from dew really till bout noon-1pm,if yur reaching 70°'s n daytime.just to get moist again bout 7pm for sunset and dew again...
You got it. I'm thinking of chopping this weekend. We're only getting to upper 60's now, and it's supposed to start showering.

Top Bottom