My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I dont think thats gonna cut it nan and by having ur rh outta whack u r risking compromising ur whole crop. U might be able to keep ur humidity in check just by runnin ur exaust during lights out
So I will try this to see if this makes a difference in the next few days if not I’ll go spend out on a good one which is the best ?

G gnome

G gnome

So I will try this to see if this makes a difference in the next few days if not I’ll go spend out on a good one which is the best ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

U asked what the best was haha.

Get urself a 20 or 30 pint
I will do I will leave exhaust fan on 24/7 see if that helps with my problem I’ll give it 2/3 days if not I’ll go get myself one and another question can you plug a exstension lead into another exstension lead ? Or is that a little risky ?

G gnome

G gnome

I will do I will leave exhaust fan on 24/7 see if that helps with my problem I’ll give it 2/3 days if not I’ll go get myself one and another question can you plug a exstension lead into another exstension lead ? Or is that a little risky ?
I wud avoid it

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I wud avoid it
Basically only got a 2 socket plug and both are used for extension leads and to keep exhaust fan on I need to plug in a extension lead into the wall plug which has 2 sockets currently both on timer plugs with extension leads plugged in don’t know how else I can run the exhaust fan without doing it

G gnome

G gnome

Basically only got a 2 socket plug and both are used for extension leads and to keep exhaust fan on I need to plug in a extension lead into the wall plug which has 2 sockets currently both on timer plugs with extension leads plugged in don’t know how else I can run the exhaust fan without doing it
Run a new circut

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

What im sayin is run another circjt from ur breaker box. Sounds like u got too many ext cords akready
I know nothing about electrics haha would not want to touch them might have to see if I can get a friend in to put some more plugs in the room

Enforcer

Enforcer

Or you could get one of these,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F...F8&qid=1519311188&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

I have mine controlling my exhaust fan. I was using a thermostat controller but RH became more of a problem in flower than temps. I have it set at 55%. Tent reaches 60% and the fan kicks on. I have the fan speed controller set to minimum. RH drops to 55% in about 30 seconds. Fan kicks off and the RH cruises to about 53%. Then over about 10 minutes the RH climbs back to 60%, and we do it all again. Works great, but during the night cycle the temp in the tent is whatever the room temp is, about 10*F warmer when the HPS light is on.

Last edited:
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Or you could get one of these,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F...F8&qid=1519311188&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

I have mine controlling my exhaust fan. I was using a thermostat controller but RH became more of a problem in flower than temps. I have it set at 55%. Tent reaches 60% and the fan kicks on. I have the fan speed controller set to minimum. RH drops to 55% in about 30 seconds. Fan kicks off and the RH cruises to about 53%. Then over about 10 minutes the RH climbs back to 60%, and we do it all again. Works great, but during the night cycle the temp in the tent is whatever the room temp is, about 10*F warmer when the HPS light is on.
I’m going to try for a few days to leave exhaust fan on 24/7 to see if this helps the humidity as when lights on it’s about 35% and when lights go off it’s like 86% so hopefully this helps if not I’m going to get a dehumidifier

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m going to try for a few days to leave exhaust fan on 24/7 to see if this helps the humidity as when lights on it’s about 35% and when lights go off it’s like 86% so hopefully this helps if not I’m going to get a dehumidifier
That will work just fine too. I was just throwing it out there for you as a possible alternative.

G gnome

G gnome

I dont think thats gonna cut it nan and by having ur rh outta whack u r risking compromising ur whole crop. U might be able to keep ur humidity in check just by runnin ur exaust during lights out

Left the exhaust fan on and sorted it right out humidity with lights off is now 38% :)
Figured that might work....

Hows temps w lights off? Fahrenheit pls

Latest posts

Top Bottom