My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I saw your pics on another thread and I was like, "oh yeah that one dude. Where the fuck is his grow diary now?"
Shit looks great. I'm really impressed with the growth. That stalk structure and vertical spacing looks very productive. The scrog seems very effective. Great grow.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I saw your pics on another thread and I was like, "oh yeah that one dude. Where the fuck is his grow diary now?"
Shit looks great. I'm really impressed with the growth. That stalk structure and vertical spacing looks very productive. The scrog seems very effective. Great grow.
Thanks man has been very productive and happy with results so far :)

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Any useful tips would be appreciated new to the indoor growing my little ladies have been grown from seed are now 3 weeks old I have topped them all I think they all look ok but would love to have feedback from someone with a bit more experience here’s some pics from start to now using 2 600w hps In soil ( 20l pots )using plant magic grow and have bloomer and bloomer booster
The tray of perlite? I like that. Wicking moisture without saturating them. Where'd you pick that up?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

What kind of %'s with it on? (Just comparing notes.) How is it now with no humidifier during flower?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

It was about 85% on during veg and my %s now during flowering are from 25%-45% RH :)
Cool. Flower numbers sound about like mine. I'm wondering if I may benefit from humidifier during veg? I was never over 45% thruoghout entire grow. Never seemed like it was missing anything, just curious of the benefit to plant. I'm sure there are some specifics on the topic. Time to go scrolling through threads. Keep up the good work. I'm currently manicuring my recent harvest. You ready for yours? You're about have quite the bounty.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Cool. Flower numbers sound about like mine. I'm wondering if I may benefit from humidifier during veg? I was never over 45% thruoghout entire grow. Never seemed like it was missing anything, just curious of the benefit to plant. I'm sure there are some specifics on the topic. Time to go scrolling through threads. Keep up the good work. I'm currently manicuring my recent harvest. You ready for yours? You're about have quite the bounty.
My ladies still have another 6/7 weeks left and not sure on benefits of a humidifier I just read that RH indoors should be high for veg and lower in flower and low in late flowering this is my first indoor grow done many outdoors so not overly sure what the benefits are but just trying to do my best for first indoor grow

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

You're doing great! I'm a toddler when it comes to my indoor game. I've done a few outdoor. (Greenhouse with minimal ventilation) I now understand the humidity during flowering. Learned the hard way. Bud rot is a bitch. No loss. It was just for fun grow. I'm gonna snoop around the farm and try to get some info on humidity and the impact various % levels have on veg growth. I'll share the knowledge when I find something interesting.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

You're doing great! I'm a toddler when it comes to my indoor game. I've done a few outdoor. (Greenhouse with minimal ventilation) I now understand the humidity during flowering. Learned the hard way. Bud rot is a bitch. No loss. It was just for fun grow. I'm gonna snoop around the farm and try to get some info on humidity and the impact various % levels have on veg growth. I'll share the knowledge when I find something interesting.
Thanks man always nice to have good feedback :) and yeah would be nice to know

Top Bottom