My Name Is Robomont Of The Usa

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

ive derailed a guys thread pretty bad so im just gonna talk over here if yall got questions.im buddhist and dont work much as i feel most jobs bring bad karma.i use to build cell tower sites for 20 years.i helped build about 5% of the radio towers in texas but have been to almost every state building something that could be considered a tower.ive been a parttime grower for 30 years but never full blown serious about it.i have my own private strain called monticello madness thats og,blueberry and great white shark.i usually dont let my genetics out and they arent that great anyways .just what ive done over the years goofing around.ive also been an ac tech so know ac.im also a mind hacker basically,im a cter and i use my interrogation skills to pry info out of people and the internet in general.i can barely hack computers barely,now for the weird stuff about me.i mean smoke a joint first weird.

im very smart,one of the smartest folks on the planet but im not god even though i sometimes use that term loosely.im not perfect and can be easily fucked up.but when it comes to deep research.im the most trusted guy on the conspiracy theory www.
my avatar is not a joke,
theres a high probability of yellowstone going off soon.im the first one to dump this on the internet and i have a website with my threads that proves it.
i have contacts all the way to the president himself ,but the office is a joke so im not going into detail.
aliens are real and the dropa tribe in china are real alien human hybrids,
ufos are real,i hacked them all,basically they are magnetohydrodynamic craft.
the dropa stone is the insulator top to a caduceus coil,the oldest symbol on earth.a ufo motor that runs off mercury.
the crack in wyoming that opened up and became a small valley near bighorn mountain range last october is my fault,a bad theory while consulting with the gov.
the internet kill switch,my bad,invented it.
the nuke codes that were needed to hack the 1960s nukes that were dug up last year in texas,umm yea me again.
the great pyramid is actually the first haarp weapon and it set off santorini volcano,made an iceage from the ash,melted and made the great flood that made noah famous,me and my friends hacked that.
warned you to burn one first,lol.anyways im not crazy,but have been occused of it.all this stuff i say can easily be refenced on the www,google is your friend.
i dont bullshit.
i love weed and growing weed and smoking weed.
that about sums it up and i apologize if i scared anybody.

Last edited:
robomont

robomont

yea i can sound that way sometimes but thats because im up front honest.it scares off chimps,which im tired of attempting to comunicate with anyways.i prefer smart folks.

great story until you research.then it sinks in.
but im here to chill not fight or inflate my ego.just telling about myself.it sounds like bragging but isnt that what these intros are about.
sure i come in humble but what good would that do?
i share my knowledge ,yall share yours,its all good.
ive been discussing enzymes tonight with a fellow.i think he appreciates my input.he liked me a zillion times as well as others liking my post,so im not stupid.but still a little ignorant and come here to learn as much as i can.im learning about cree lighting.really neat stuff and easy to learn.

robomont

robomont

no im not being goof ball.but if it offends you,im sorry.just explaining my hobbies,yea they weird but so are pot growers to most folks.in reality folks are weird or boring.i prefer weird folks.

robomont

robomont

ever see the show mr robot on a&e ,well thats me and friends from prc,a club im in.we signed our rights away thinking it was just some college kid trying something out.never thought it would go all out.
the kid on yt that just built that giant laser cannon,a friend of mine to from over at laserpointerforums as im into handlasers and have a 1500mw 445nm one.you can look me up there too.im also a member of lunatic out post and share a website at tapyoureit where i post my theories and just life in general.
i can prove everything i say.i dont have no reason to lie.theres no gain in me lieing and i dont need nobodies approval.but if you have any questions about me personally,ill be happy to answer them,just dont dig into my private life too much is all im asking.

robomont

robomont

i built,with friends,the strongest tower in the world in west palm beach florida.its designed to handle a f5 hurricane,i helped build the skycoasters around america that mostly got moved to orlando.
all from a company called landmark towers that use to be adelphon towers.
i helped build an observation platform at eglin airforce base next to the track they tested the rocket bunker busters at.that tower still stands and can be found on goo earth.

playing cards hack.twinkle twinkle little star ,how i wonder what you are,up above the world so high,like a diamond in the sky.
the diamond is the ufo,the heart is the shape of the magnetic field.clubs is the ventury valve in the caduceus coil.spades is the plumbbob thats the electrode of the caduceus motor.the symbol for gold on pirate maps is the dropa stone which sets on top the caduceus.
oh and the joker is the guy flyin it.
wtf right.lol.

robomont

robomont

lol,my wife is but state said i wasnt,i have passed every psych exam ive taken.lol,but thats usually folks first thought.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I hear what your sayin & I thought you could been goofing around.. There's no doubt you've had multiple experiences in life that the average joe doesn't.. This is why people have trouble believing, comprehending, and/or have in-depth knowledge about. I wouldn't necessarily generalize them as "chimps" just for those reasons.. This can cause them to generalize your posts as being narcissistic or some other form of mental issue. So it can go both ways.. Not that you would care what people think but you are in a canna forum of all walks of life with similar interests.. Starting of as an outsider can cause unneeded responses or even nobody responding when you may need assistance of sorts.. Then again, maybe your the best grower in your opinion.. Either way, it may help you more in the wrong way..
It is your thread, about whatever you want it to be.. But even intellectuals may see this & turn away so they're not considered a part of your "type".. Name-calling doesn't attract intellectuals, it attracts trolls.
Just my 2 cents.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

"I'm nor crazy, my mom had me tested" --Sheldon Cooper. :D

Original thoughts are often deemed crazy by people who seldom have them. :)

"If someone's not calling me a nutcase, I'm not pushing my thinking limits." --Weeze

As for trolls.

"A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation." -Moliere

So carry on my friends. some of us read and understand. :)

"More than kisses, letters mingle souls." -- John Donne

Aloha,
Weeze

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Tried to google dat.
tapyoureit. Got nowhere.

Eh? Did you mean tagyoureit?
Ans .net, .org, .net?

Edit:
Nevermind. It's tap, and .net.
Looks like I'll be busy for a while. :)

Mahalo,
Weeze

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

the awkward moment when you don't know whether to be annoyed or laugh. Never heard a genius talk about themselves so much. Usually the smart ones realize how little we know, so they over compensate to learn all avail. Guess your just content with what u know. Odd when its not even a drop in a bucket. My fav pod casts are listening to geniuses brag about their knowledge, wait.... That never happens.......

Top Bottom