THE FLAV
ACAPULCO GOLD

LOL THIS WILL END ANY NEW SEED PURCHASES
BUT…...MIGHT GET SOME MORE GOLDEN LION AND I'M ITCHIN TO TRY THE LARRY OG

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Best of luck ...you are going to be one busy Juggernaut ! That Anahita and Mookie look very interesting ... M

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Too bad those anahitas both had balls, I've had great luck with them. You'll love those mookies!

juggernaut

juggernaut

Nothing but praises for Golden Lion.
I tried Picnic Basket and worked for lowering my pain(why I bought it at Babas recommendation) and They all germs that I tried and a higher % of females and I had 2 keepers but had to trim them to one. A great berry taste just adds to my love of PB.
very excited about mookie

When I start my sssdh I'll run Anahita.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Also can anyone recommend some of the strains the farm carries. Bought a lot of Alien, Some and not enough of Top Dawg and golden lion. I would love to hear is bogs recommend , so any farm strain that has a powerful buzz, taste great or just something that hits hard.

suggest away

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Also can anyone recommend some of the strains the farm carries. Bought a lot of Alien, Some and not enough of Top Dawg and golden lion. I would love to hear is bogs recommend , so any farm strain that has a powerful buzz, taste great or just something that hits hard.

suggest away
I don't see any available beans from TopDawg unfortunately as JJ has many winners! BOG, I would rec Lifesaver, LSD, but those aren't up but Sour Boggle sounds intriguing. The Bogglegum is nice as well.
As far as what I have on there, if you like island sativa funk in a nice yielding manageable strain, give the Golden Gate Kush a run:cool: Hemperor too if you want some Sativa blended old shool in there and hefty yields;)
Ramrod offers major pain relief as well and is literally sugar on a stick!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

dude keep those Stardawgs alive !

Ive just popped quite a few Golden lion gems as well , Babas seeds have always been the fastest to show their tails when I do seed runs ... : ) : )

D

Dai

What size tent if it is a tent and what lightage are you using for 19 plants im i may ask please

Top Bottom