My other Hobbys

• Thread starter Covert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Covert

Apart from smoking and growing the buddha i hav a few other hobbies that id like to share with everyone.

First is my motorized scooter. Always liked messing engines and things like that so back when i was little i bought this thing. Over the years ive ugraded it here and there and this is the final product. Heres a list of the upgrades on it:
Billet aluminum rims
ESP Modified 36mm big bore kit with stuffed crank
air filter
WT-603 carb
and some other minor accesroies and mods. Goes about 40mph and its always nice to let off steam ater a stressful day on two wheels :)

Next is my R/C car. Unfortunately after my mom moved to greensboro she had left it out in the rain and through it out without asking me first. But luckily i still got some pictures of it after i moded it and all that good stuff. Has a new engine, new a-arms and shock towers, clutch and braking system was replaced along with a new radio system and tranny. I absolutely loved this thing and im really sad to not have it. As far as speed goes, after i replced the engine, exhaust and tranny i clocked it going about 63-67mph. Simply fantastic if you ask me haha.

Lastly but not pictured is my BMX bike. As with everyone i own i rebuilt the whole thing except for the handlebars and frame. 36/13 gear ratio, 3-piece crank, primo hula-hoop rims and snafu tires, demolition brakes and an odyssey brake lever and cable. A-headset and new grips as well. Will get a picture of it up tomorrow when its light out.

Thanks for looking :) :banana1sv6:

My other hobbys
My other hobbys 2
My other hobbys 3
My other hobbys 4
My other hobbys 5
My other hobbys 6
My other hobbys 7
My other hobbys 8
My other hobbys 9
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

good times right there. A buddy of mine has a full sized track, for 1/8th sized cars we built in his back yard. I love gettin all blazed up and doing a bit of racing.

Top Bottom