My Outdoor Grow 2017....

• Thread starter myzg1978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L 33

L 33

I don`t know, factors are way too many. You better hope to start flowering early in August. Watch out for all cloudy trichomes and few amber.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks cool bro. Kind of tall and skinny, maybe top them a few times next time, but as long as they can hold the weight their going to put on they should produce. They're hopefully going to have some monster colas on top! You might end up with some 15 foot trees.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I've never used advanced nutrients. I have thier ph down though and it's good. You should start flowering in the next week to 3 weeks I would guess. Hard to tell until it happens. I think you're going to have some really tall plants/trees. You're going to need a ladder to harvest lol.

myzg1978

myzg1978

I've never used advanced nutrients. I have thier ph down though and it's good. You should start flowering in the next week to 3 weeks I would guess. Hard to tell until it happens. I think you're going to have some really tall plants/trees. You're going to need a ladder to harvest lol.
hehe
Thank you for the information
These products will have big buds
I only hope they will be ready in late September or early October
The breeder Dr.krippling writes that they will be ready in the beginning\middle of the September,But there is no way, for our climate.
according to you, How many grams i will get from them? 200-300 grams from plant i will be pleased.
Thanks a lot Farmer P !

Advanced nirvana
Bigbudpowder 3
Bud candy
myzg1978

myzg1978

Yaddadamean nice plants man, Say something about them, They are so many, how many pieces are they? 30?40? :D:D :party1::party1:

Farmer P

Farmer P

hehe
Thank you for the information
These products will have big buds
I only hope they will be ready in late September or early October
The breeder Dr.krippling writes that they will be ready in the beginning\middle of the September,But there is no way, for our climate.
according to you, How many grams i will get from them? 200-300 grams from plant i will be pleased.
Thanks a lot Farmer P !
I'm got some of the bud candy too, gonna try it next out next indoor run. Man I don't know how much you'll get, but I bet it's going to be a lot. You're going to need a lot of friends to help you smoke it all lol.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean nice plants man, Say something about them, They are so many, how many pieces are they? 30?40? :D:D :party1::party1:

Thanks! I appreciate the support! Main strains this year: Dream Queen and Chernobyl. And other supporting strains such as: blackberry, GDP, Candyland, strawberry kush, Khalifa Kush...just to name a few. I'm working w/+50 plants and the count is increasing. But everyday I hope and pray the gophers don't hit up my crops. They already got (3) of my plants! I have a protective gate around a majority of them, but w/the different planting and transplanting stages, I don't have enough gates to support them all as the clones keep coming in. Mid-October is our target for harvesting. And we'll be cultivating clones and germinating seeds throughout the wintertime.

My plants are happy right now and I've spending good QT w/them. I've been paying close attention to their leaves. Some of the strains have a different texture that looks a little rough and jagged around the edges. A couple strains look like tomato leaves. Other than that, my garden is healthy and strong. I give them nutrients once a week, water them once a week, and flush them once a week; every (3) days. Fortunately, my region has optimum climate, temperature and lots of sun. I'm using a Coco grow #4 soil mix w/manure and Emerald Harvest as nutrients. I went w/an all natural pesticide that consists of garlic oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, sesame oil, and cinnamon oil. But I'm going to switch to lady bugs in a few days.

As a farmer, it's all about the learning process and the passion. I'm striving to become a master grower. So tips and constructive criticism are always welcome. I want to perfect the art of growing outdoors, so when the opportunity arrives for me to move into an indo site, I would have mastered the fundamentals and basics.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks! I appreciate the support! Main strains this year: Dream Queen and Chernobyl. And other supporting strains such as: blackberry, GDP, Candyland, strawberry kush, Khalifa Kush...just to name a few. I'm working w/+50 plants and the count is increasing. But everyday I hope and pray the gophers don't hit up my crops. They already got (3) of my plants! I have a protective gate around a majority of them, but w/the different planting and transplanting stages, I don't have enough gates to support them all as the clones keep coming in. Mid-October is our target for harvesting. And we'll be cultivating clones and germinating seeds throughout the wintertime.

My plants are happy right now and I've spending good QT w/them. I've been paying close attention to their leaves. Some of the strains have a different texture that looks a little rough and jagged around the edges. A couple strains look like tomato leaves. Other than that, my garden is healthy and strong. I give them nutrients once a week, water them once a week, and flush them once a week; every (3) days. Fortunately, my region has optimum climate, temperature and lots of sun. I'm using a Coco grow #4 soil mix w/manure and Emerald Harvest as nutrients. I went w/an all natural pesticide that consists of garlic oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, sesame oil, and cinnamon oil. But I'm going to switch to lady bugs in a few days.

As a farmer, it's all about the learning process and the passion. I'm striving to become a master grower. So tips and constructive criticism are always welcome. I want to perfect the art of growing outdoors, so when the opportunity arrives for me to move into an indo site, I would have mastered the fundamentals and basics.

Looks like you're doing great. I've read in a couple different places that gophers really hate fish emulsion. If you use it on your plants it might keep them away. You can also pour some down their holes to make them move away.

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

To the OP,
Some advice for next year. You could have increased your yield by bending the plants starting at about 2 to 3 feet tall, so the top half is almost horizontal. Keep bending as needed while it grows. The lowest side branches will now turn into main colas reaching for the sky and actually grow taller than the top cola.
Also are you sure all your plants are female ? Reason I ask is the structure of some of them look male-ish. Females usually have more side branching coming off the main side branches (budding points).
Regardless, nice grow and I'm sure you will have plenty of nice product.

IW

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

Looks like you're doing great. I've read in a couple different places that gophers really hate fish emulsion. If you use it on your plants it might keep them away. You can also pour some down their holes to make them move away.

Thanks!! One love!

That's a good suggestion, fish emulsion.
I'm using this garlic odor for now, coupled w/the grated gopher bags. But it's difficult for me to locate their hole openings.

justinG456

justinG456

:party1:hey im Justin and I have a question about my plant n if I should put it in the ground n what products I should use for the ground it would be great to hear back from you thankss:party1::smoking::cool:

PTDC0120
PTDC0123
PTDC0128
PTDC0125

Latest posts

Top Bottom