My Plant Dying :/

• Thread starter GotPower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GotPower

Hello guys, 2days after i used biopom fertilizer and elixir duo but only today showed signs it can be too much fertilizer?

My plant dying
My plant dying 2
G

GotPower

P.s the leaves got some water on top yesterday i tried to blow out those water drops but i noticed instantly the leave color was changed

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yup what they said; plus if it was nute water it could of burnt the leaves as well .

G

GotPower

Itll live... When you splashed it with water was it hot and sunny out?
Yea it was sunny day but it was 17:00 but i saw little brownish spots same day on night next day i wake up like 6:00 and no changes but when sun up i looked more brownish colors camed out now it looks dying all 4leaves but on new leaves i dont see any brown spots .. it was 25celsius all day sunny

Last edited:
G

GotPower

What ph, ec r you feeding at? Could be over water too. Probably 1 of those 2 issues or a combo.
I dont have any ph tester , i used elixir duo on 1.5liter water but i saw on package npk is like 0.021-0.015-0.014 and biopon granule fertilizer
Yup what they said; plus if it was nute water it could of burnt the leaves as well .
Maybe i can flush somehow, but if i flush water i think my plant can stunt more,
I wait more hours too see how more "damaging" my plant :/ people give suggestions what need to do that plant came healthy;/. Sorry if you dont understand what i typed here..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dead spots wont turn green again..the whole leaf will fall off soon. Nutes are not really needed yet but a way of testing your water source and adjusting your feeds is a MUST

G

GotPower

Dead spots wont turn green again..the whole leaf will fall off soon. Nutes are not really needed yet but a way of testing your water source and adjusting your feeds is a MUST
I picked most granules i update this post late in evening.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I dont have any ph tester , i used elixir duo on 1.5liter water but i saw on package npk is like 0.021-0.015-0.014 and biopon granule fertilizer

Maybe i can flush somehow, but if i flush water i think my plant can stunt more,
I wait more hours too see how more "damaging" my plant :/ people give suggestions what need to do that plant came healthy;/. Sorry if you dont understand what i typed here..
I meant if you got nute water on leaves it could have burned them especially being so young and fragile .

dan1989

dan1989

Well it seems that without the PH tester (or 2 testers is a great idea) there's really no point trying to diagnose this any further. PH is always the first thing to check. Forget the drops and cheap yellow/red PH testers. Get a decent PH tester, no compromise. It's only the single most important piece of kit in your armoury.

G

GotPower

I meant if you got nute water on leaves it could have burned them especially being so young and fragile .
Ohhhh i think my little sister watered some flowers and she thinked my plant is flower but is not, got some little drops on top leaves i tried blow out but some sticked. I think all 4 leaves are died, but i see more leaves growing and they dont see any problems;D.

G

GotPower

Well it seems that without the PH tester (or 2 testers is a great idea) there's really no point trying to diagnose this any further. PH is always the first thing to check. Forget the drops and cheap yellow/red PH testers. Get a decent PH tester, no compromise. It's only the single most important piece of kit in your armoury.
Yea today i buy ph tester ;)

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ohhhh i think my little sister watered some flowers and she thinked my plant is flower but is not, got some little drops on top leaves i tried blow out but some sticked. I think all 4 leaves are died, but i see more leaves growing and they dont see any problems;D.
Good deal accident happen sometimes the plant will bounce back faster than your feeling do lol!

G

GotPower

Good deal accident happen sometimes the plant will bounce back faster than your feeling do lol!
Changed the pot and soil mixed with dry soil i think in week it can recover, cutted all 4 leaves left with 12fan leaves:/

F

farmyield

Changed the pot and soil mixed with dry soil i think in week it can recover, cutted all 4 leaves left with 12fan leaves:/

Approve!

Sharing from my friend,very nice outfit, other than the janky ScrOG setup,I think:smoking:

DAID8XBVLTH4OVX2AHG4Q
Top Bottom