My Plant Is Still Praying After 7 Hours Help!!

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YungTune

My plant is still praying after 7 hours help
My plant is still praying after 7 hours help 2
Ok so recently came in to my plant being big and then later on that day it’s looking like this... so i was wondering if it’s dead or if I should take this plant and trash it or can I still save her please let me know!

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 838317 View attachment 838318 Ok so recently came in to my plant being big and then later on that day it’s looking like this... so i was wondering if it’s dead or if I should take this plant and trash it or can I still save her please let me know!
Clean water. I can see you had a growth spurt by the fat stalk between the sets make sure roots don’t get dry dry. Also check ph. I’d clean water ph’d then feed light

Y

YungTune

Anyway, did u just water them? Your soil looks pretty wet. U got good drainage?
I flushed earlier maybe bout 1-2am and I have good drainage. Recently told it is heat stress and that I can save it but idk how

Y

YungTune

I just flus
Clean water. I can see you had a growth spurt by the fat stalk between the sets make sure roots don’t get dry dry. Also check ph. I’d clean water ph’d then feed light
hed with ph balanced water. Was told it’s praying because of heat stress

Y

YungTune

Well
Damn, how high do your temps get?
the temp outside is cold and this is in a shed so we have a tarp over it sometimes to keep heat in and have a fan to make airflow I just put the humidifier on. But the max temp it says was 133 degrees which is bad... that’s probably the problem...
Damn, how high do your temps get?
the max temp says 133 degrees... that’s Probably what caused all of this to happen anyways I just turned on the humidifier temperature right now is 73° with the humidity of 54 I don’t think That this girl is dead I think she just needs some love right now you know she need some help right now because the leaves are still looking healthy they’re just looking down right now hopefully I can find someway to save her tomorrow will make six weeks of her life

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Well

the temp outside is cold and this is in a shed so we have a tarp over it sometimes to keep heat in and have a fan to make airflow I just put the humidifier on. But the max temp it says was 133 degrees which is bad... that’s probably the problem...

the max temp says 133 degrees... that’s Probably what caused all of this to happen anyways I just turned on the humidifier temperature right now is 73° with the humidity of 54 I don’t think That this girl is dead I think she just needs some love right now you know she need some help right now because the leaves are still looking healthy they’re just looking down right now hopefully I can find someway to save her tomorrow will make six weeks of her life
Holy shit! Yea, that's hot lol. Looks like it's just a waiting game now...

Y

YungTune

Holy shit! Yea, that's hot lol. Looks like it's just a waiting game now...
Yeahh ik i usually check it every 20-40 mins but yesterday since it was so big I checked on it hours later... I feel so bad‍♂️

London bud

London bud

View attachment 838317 View attachment 838318 Ok so recently came in to my plant being big and then later on that day it’s looking like this... so i was wondering if it’s dead or if I should take this plant and trash it or can I still save her please let me know!
That don't look like heat stress to me, why did you flush her?
I've only ever seen plants falling over like this when they're not getting enough light.
Perhaps your over watering, how much water do you give this plant?

Y

YungTune

I only water when soil feels dry I run my fingers through the soil if it’s still damp then I don’t water.. so often only when need. I’m strict and I’m strict because I don’t want to over water.

Top Bottom