My Plant Is Still Praying After 7 Hours Help!!

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YungTune

4CA699B0 6BE0 4FB6 8242 4D5AB778961B
82FC925C 9EC5 4C6E A72E 0F459D00A7FB
E2F7BCFD 0E41 4105 BDB0 744E484B7790
E401F759 9641 47AF 89A7 4ABC1C14567B
That don't look like heat stress to me, why did you flush her?
I've only ever seen plants falling over like this when they're not getting enough light.
Perhaps your over watering, how much water do you give this plant?
I also don’t think it’s over water because earlier that day it looked so healthy and I hadn’t watered it in hours

420EF571 D4A1 40D1 9CD8 6E7185147829
17EC3FEA 3851 4115 AEEF 1A74C30D2F38
Enforcer

Enforcer

I agree with @Toaster79. Your environment is all out of wack. Keep those temps at around 80* light on (133* is insanely high), increase RH to 50-60% and I bet she perks tight up.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

You can try bleach & then sealing with a good latex based paint like drylok but mold is pretty nasty shit. You have to saturate & then seal everything or itll just come back.

There are also mold inhibitors (little powder packets) you can add to your paint before applying. As a house painter I used to use them when I primed/sealed walls that had mold issues. Make sure you do bleach and thoroughly wipe them down first, then let them completly dry before sealing.

Your humidity in there is way to low. The plant can't transpire and the osmotic pressure is down that's why it's floppy. Raise the humidity or keep her spraying with some water. Check VPD charts.

Good answer dude. I thought it was just the heat and didn't know they required a certain amount of humidity to transpire. Humph, learn somethin new every day.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Should I put a stake in for support? So she can stand or will she come back on her own
Na don’t need to , all else fails that upper part may self terminate making the lower the dominant branch. I’ve had plants that did that and they went on to be just as good if not better

Y

YungTune

Na don’t need to , all else fails that upper part may self terminate making the lower the dominant branch. I’ve had plants that did that and they went on to be just as good if not better
Sounds good thanks so much for the help!

London bud

London bud

It's strange how the stem has wilted over but all your leaves above the bent bit still don't seem wilted, has your plant been damaged, could someone or something have fucked with your plant purposely, did you try bending and manipulating the stem to supercrop or something and its gone wrong? the leaves look up still, they just seem a bit wisted from being upside down, i woild give that bitch some support, taking the weight off the hanging piece a bit might help her pick up

Y

YungTune

It's strange how the stem has wilted over but all your leaves above the bent bit still don't seem wilted, has your plant been damaged, could someone or something have fucked with your plant purposely, did you try bending and manipulating the stem to supercrop or something and its gone wrong? the leaves look up still, they just seem a bit wisted from being upside down, i woild give that bitch some support, taking the weight off the hanging piece a bit might help her pick up
Will do thanks bro!

Y

YungTune

And not that I kno of i was the last one in the grow space and it was standing perfectly I moved it under ther cfl and then wen I came back it was like that

Top Bottom