My Plant Is Still Praying After 7 Hours Help!!

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YungTune

C1F007EA 837E 458D 8D16 995A2CFD6B28
My plant has been kneeling ever since I tossed out the plant next to this one. I believe it’s heat stress my temps were at 133 degrees for maybe 10 mins so I’m thinking should I top the wilted part of the stem or if I do that will the whole thing die? I’m wondering Because the lower branches most of them are still healthy.

43FDBE8B F9C8 40C9 8165 A69CC63ACFA4
667EDAA4 EE25 4D8E B541 C2B246961B40
D0603882 65A7 4D09 9DE0 66BF7C396C7A
P

Pass2TheLeft

I have a question for you yung tune are your lights on during the day or the night? Your rh is really low if your lights are during the day maybe try lights on during the night it may help with your rh issues.in summer where i live i do this it helps with rh and temp and in winter i run the lights mostly in the day

Y

YungTune

I have a question for you yung tune are your lights on during the day or the night? Your rh is really low if your lights are during the day maybe try lights on during the night it may help with your rh issues.in summer where i live i do this it helps with rh and temp and in winter i run the lights mostly in the day
They are on both night and day

Y

YungTune

24hr veg cycle??
Yea. I’ve been meaning to put it on 18 hours on 6 hours off But I really get caught up so it’s always on I’m probably going to get a Grow light that has a built-in timer but anyways I just got some advice saying I should stop the wilted part of the stem Do you think I should do it like would that help because this is the only plan I have left

P

Pass2TheLeft

Another little trick i do to increase rh is not empty my runoff trays under each plant but that only works on a run to waste system if you run a recirculating system you could try puting a container of water in your grow room to evaporate off and add more RH to your room

Y

YungTune

Another little trick i do to increase rh is not empty my runoff trays under each plant but that only works on a run to waste system if you run a recirculating system you could try puting a container of water in your grow room to evaporate off and add more RH to your room
i will do that asap

P

Pass2TheLeft

Yea. I’ve been meaning to put it on 18 hours on 6 hours off But I really get caught up so it’s always on I’m probably going to get a Grow light that has a built-in timer but anyways I just got some advice saying I should stop the wilted part of the stem Do you think I should do it like would that help because this is the only plan I have left
Its really hard to say bro without being there and knowing your setup and how it reacts in your environment i had 1 branch on a healthy plant just wither and die this grow i checked everything i could think of and ended up just chopping it out the rest of the plant never changed

P

Pass2TheLeft

In your last pic is that the start of a bud froming or am i just seeing things??and your leaves look twisted on the new growth have you checked your ph?? And are you sure your timers working correctly??

Y

YungTune

In your last pic is that the start of a bud froming or am i just seeing things??and your leaves look twisted on the new growth have you checked your ph?? And are you sure your timers working correctly??
which one are you talking about?

Y

YungTune

And I don’t have the soil ph tester I do ph the water though

P

Pass2TheLeft

Its not as accurate as a soil test but it will give you a indication to what your plants using and your ph my ec on my run off is the same as i feed and my ph is 0.3 higher than i feed at i use the ec and ph run off as a guide to see whether I need to adjust my PPM's or pH it shows what the using

P

Pass2TheLeft

Also in soil run off can be decieving esp if it has slow release nutrients in the soil we're ive grown in soil in the past i make sure there is no slow release nutrients in it I usually use soil for seedlings

Latest posts

Top Bottom