My Plant Is Still Praying After 7 Hours Help!!

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Will it still grow because the last plant I topped the main stem never started growing again
Yeah, you might be able to root the top, you also get two stems fron the main stalk where it got topped.

4plant

4plant

Back your light away. Leds can be super intense you need to let your plant get use to it. Don't top or trim anything just keep the root zone damp with mild nutes and move the light up.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Don’t take this as an attack I’m just trying to help you. You need to start over and learn the basics , build a proper area where you can control your environment, learn the basics of growing a plant and build from that.

Your plant is all fucked up because your environment is out of control. Your hygrometer from the other thread is reading 98 high / 64 low and at one point temps got over 130. That’s the problem, it’s nothing else to figure out.

If you don’t fix the environment, nothing you do will fix that plant or any other plant you grow in there, they will all look like shit. Start there, fix your grow spot to be able to control the temperature and keep it a consistent 75-80 degrees.

View attachment 838531 My plant has been kneeling ever since I tossed out the plant next to this one. I believe it’s heat stress my temps were at 133 degrees for maybe 10 mins so I’m thinking should I top the wilted part of the stem or if I do that will the whole thing die? I’m wondering Because the lower branches most of them are still healthy.

Badrice

Badrice

It looks much better, healthy even. In case you are confused about topping, those 2 new higher tops are your new standard. The one you removed may have a lower top come in below where you cut, but the place you cut will never regrow if that makes sense. Keep those temps in check and get a photo under some white light to make sure the colors look right.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks good brother! Just watch the environment and watering! It looks very healthy atm,, almost like she needed to get rid of that top

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Just from looking at that humidistat, you need to beef up the humidity in that room. Especially if you're getting to extremely high temps (133° seems to be a bit much, I'd be willing to bet that thermostat isn't extremely accurate). Even so during that early stage of growth you really want to shoot for around 78-82° and 60-70% humidity. Go peruse a VPD chart and use that as a guide. If you have temp issues it's not necessarily the end of the world so long as you can keep your humidity up. If not the plant goes into "panic mode" and starts closing down stomata and bringing photosynthesis to a standstill because of the extreme environmental issues. There are dozens of other things that should be checked and monitored closely, but environmental conditions are always a good start

GeneticGiant

GeneticGiant

I can tell you a few things from looking at it. You need some airflow in your....grow box? Maybe a fan or something. It will cool it down and provide some "wind" for your plants to strengthen themselves off.
Second, I think you need to get a soil tester or something for when you water. Unless you have an automatic watering system of you know exactly how much you water every day in each plant. You should be picking up the pot and feeling how heavy it is. Just because the surface isn't wet doesn't mean the soil at the halfway/bottom is as well. You might be locking your roots by drowning them.

Y

YungTune

CE024957 4270 4322 B861 5A9C3E411045
62142810 12C2 4AA6 8629 2B4F61379E41
A3D7A819 76D2 4E38 81C4 115604DF2123
Ok so recently add a high powered heater in the grow area and I guess it was too powerful and made the breaker go off so wen I came in in the morning it was dark and it was 43 degrees in the grow area I quickly switched the breaker on and sat with the plant and watched the temp rise but one of the branches is now leaning and the leaves are up like idk why...

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks ok to me. I want to know what strain though. Whatever it is must be the most resilient strain ever created. From 133 degrees to 43 degrees she’s still chugging along just fine. That strain could grow in the arctic or the equator.

Y

YungTune

Looks ok to me. I want to know what strain though. Whatever it is must be the most resilient strain ever created. From 133 degrees to 43 degrees she’s still chugging along just fine. That strain could grow in the arctic or the equator.
Tbh I don’t even know I think lemon haze it fell out of some bud I had... I don’t even know if it’s female

Top Bottom