My Plants Are Droopy And I Have No Clue Why.

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

Temp: 65 F - 78 F
RH: 40-55% (currently 60)
Recently cut some fan leaves to make more space for light to get through. Not underwatered just fed this past Sunday (Using Sensi Bloom part A and B, Big Bud, B52 and Mammoth) doing half dose for all plants
I have no clue why it looks so unhealthy, I'm assuming it is because I cut a good amount of fan leaves but I'm not positive. Any suggestions or opinions are helpful, thank you

My plants are droopy and i have no clue why
My plants are droopy and i have no clue why 2
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

@Madmax once a week roughly a gallon each should I water them in between there feeds?
Depending on how heavily you are feeding, they may be overfed, if you are not watering between feedings. I'd use just water for a cycle or three.

H

harvestman4

I wouldnt water in between feeds, I would just water with feed less more often.
That is most likely your problem.
Feed the same over the week 1 gallon but instead of giving an entire gallon which is too much for the plant too absorb at once.
If you feed 2litres every 2-3 days I can assure you, you will see a difference

H

harvestman4

1 gallon a weekwill drown her for a few days, they look like 40 litre pots.
White h means that she will be bone dry for 2 days aswell.
Work out your ratio of feed and divide it by 3 that way you can feed/water 3 times a week allowing maximum absorption aswell as a nice dry period without it being too long

Reactions: Ina
Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

I have mine in promix HP, 5 gal fabric, 35-45% RH, ~22C and good airflow. Even if I wait until 3” finger poke into pot and feel no moisture, 1.5L in a single water is too much, leaves will look perfect and I will get droop for a day and then bounce back. I’m still trying to figure the perfect water schedule for me.

H

harvestman4

I have mine in promix HP, 5 gal fabric, 35-45% RH, ~22C and good airflow. Even if I wait until 3” finger poke into pot and feel no moisture, 1.5L in a single water is too much, leaves will look perfect and I will get droop for a day and then bounce back. I’m still trying to figure the perfect water schedule for me.
1.5litre seems perfect too me every 3 days or 1 litre every 2 days, but my temps usually about 25c
I feed 3litres every 2 days in 12gallon pots 7th week of flower and they r very thirsty, but week 1-5 they had 2 litres every 3 days

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

1.5litre seems perfect too me every 3 days or 1 litre every 2 days, but my temps usually about 25c
I feed 3litres every 2 days in 12gallon pots 7th week of flower and they r very thirsty, but week 1-5 they had 2 litres every 3 days

Yeah I think I’m almost there, haven’t done any flowering yet in the fabrics, will do something like what you do to start and go from there

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

@Madmax once a week roughly a gallon each should I water them in between there feeds?
You should water more often and use less water.
And I water my plants about every day or every other day. It depends on the dryness really.
Feed the plant plain water every now and then. Do 2 plain water feeds. 1 plant nutrient feed.

Best way to know is sticking your fingers in the dirt. It might seem over watered. But sometimes it's just thirsty.

H

Highkev

I just got the fabric pots. I’m going to get a nice deep tray for them to sit in. I’m going to water from top and bottom but water less cause it seems I might be overwatering my plants. I hope this fixes my issues.

Top Bottom