My Plants Are Sick With Ugly Leaves, But The Smoke Is Good

• Thread starter davem415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
davem415

davem415

She is about 3.5 feet tall and might grow to 5 feet. The past several autoflower strains from Fastbuds, tend to drink about 1 gal a day.

DGP

DGP

She is about 3.5 feet tall and might grow to 5 feet. The past several autoflower strains from Fastbuds, tend to drink about 1 gal a day.
Nice, a big girl. Are the photos of the buds you posted in your initial question the same plant? If so they look to be several weeks from finishing. Do they normally finish in 8 weeks (flower time)? I have heard you are supposed to count from when visible flowers emerge but then other people insist it is the day of the flip so I am still unclear on that but my plants (all regular photoperiodic plants) take a full 8 - 9 weeks after flowers are visible.

Dee

davem415

davem415

Nice, a big girl. Are the photos of the buds you posted in your initial question the same plant? If so they look to be several weeks from finishing. Do they normally finish in 8 weeks (flower time)? I have heard you are supposed to count from when visible flowers emerge but then other people insist it is the day of the flip so I am still unclear on that but my plants (all regular photoperiodic plants) take a full 8 - 9 weeks after flowers are visible.

Dee
This strain should be 9 weeks from seed to harvest. But I only use 9 weeks as a target because they can go beyond 9 weeks. i watch for changes in the trichomes to decide when to harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom