My Plants Have Hermied Help!!!!

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

i have 12 monster cookies strains That where female but they have HERMIED well one of them did and pollinated all the rest now there popping seeds will it still grow bud ?

My plants have hermied help
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Suppose I’ll have to pick the seeds out lol can’t I just pull all the seeds off as I go everyday when I feed or summat

MW7945

MW7945

If it literally pollenated all 12 plants you're talking thousands and thousands of seed. Idk how you could possibly do it without ruining the bud.

I guess one way to look at it is you'll never have to buy seeds again

MW7945

MW7945

Guess I can't definitively answer that personally, but I'd think so.

That being said, you'd have hermie genetics in there so.. :/

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Is there thing I can use to slow it down or is that it once it HERMIED that’s it

MW7945

MW7945

Well, there's a few reasons a plant can hermie. It might not have even been genetic. Is your tent/grow area free of light leaks?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yeah it’s a closed completely dark room. No light leeks at all I had like 60 off the cuttings from my friend his have not HERMIED these 12 I never potted up till 2 weeks after the other 48 left them under the dome and the other got heat stressed because of a hot day and HERMIED lol but I thought these would be ok but seem to have HERMIED aswell only switched them 4 days ago

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I wouldn't think they got pollenated if they aren't very bristly with pistils yet, especially at just 4 days into 12/12. Theyre popping nutsacks, not seeds. Just seems like herm prone genetics to me, they do what they do best. Pretty pistils until out flop the balls of despair. I'd trash em personally.

bongstar

bongstar

I wouldn't think they got pollenated if they aren't very bristly with pistils yet, especially at just 4 days into 12/12. Theyre popping nutsacks, not seeds. Just seems like herm prone genetics to me, they do what they do best. Pretty pistils until out flop the balls of despair. I'd trash em personally.
This is true . just start over.

Louisjr

Louisjr

You can try a product called “switch” i used some on my Durban Poisons in veg when I seen some sacks I spray the two plants twice over a 2 week period. I have not seen another sack on them oron any other of my other plants.

Limonene

Limonene

I’ve talked with the guy from optic foliar who make switch, he says if used correctly on day 1 and 10 of flower it works 99.9% of the time at keeping female plants female. He is extremely helpful and friendly if you hit him up on IG. Haven’t used switch myself but I do use their overgrow foliar spray that can be sprayed with lights on and the plants seem to love it

Top Bottom