My Reeferman collection...which ones?

• Thread starter KillBillBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillBillBuds

Lookin ta crack a few beans soon from my old Reeferman collection. It includes the following:

Gypsy Kiss*
Blue Thunder*
Love Potion #1*
Reefermadness*
Nutcruncher*
Kings Kross*
Apple Pie

*Ordered thru Lucifer back when he workin w/RM

So Farmers...help me choose which one(s) I should try next. Lookin for alittle experienced feedback if possible. Planning on starting next week...

KBB

E

Easyrasta

Love potion 1 was a killer plant when i tried her,
always wanted to try the nutcruncher and have my left nut tingle
peace & good luck
ez

D

Dubsta

Yeah i had a clone of the nutcruncher and it kills me that i lost it when I was laying off growin. Sucks, i wanted my left nut to tingle to easyrasta :D sounded like my type of weed, i know reef is workin on a female line but i dont like female seeds.

You got some true RM Classics in there, must be pretty old seeds. I'd personally drop the LP1, Kings Cross, or Nutcruncher. I bet those Kings Cross seeds u got are some good ones to, from what I've heard the King's Cross seeds back then were the shit! Then Love Potion if u got a really good room with no leaks I know Reeferman told me if i was to try one of his strains I should try the Love Potion #1. Out of all this strains most people who get the good pheno's love it to death and a lot believe its the best out there. I can't wait to grow it one day, I had a LP1 clone (lemon pledge pheno htcc winner) at the same time i lost my Nutcruncher clones. sucks. i had a bunch of each. killed my moms to start new ones and took a bunch of clones but all the clones died, due to neglect at the time. what an idiot i am

Z

zombywolf

I have run LP, KK and Nutcruncher. KK is a staple in my garden, but the f2's are a little airy. Nutcruncher should have been better than it was. The only issue was that it was variable in the f2 generation. Some plants were killer and then some were the only ones I ever got complaints about. Ran LP-great stuff in F1 generation-running f2's now-should be ok.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Nutcruncher and Kings Kross are the ones i would run and I have ran them both before..

Loved the Nutcruncher

Tex

buffbuds

buffbuds

that apple pie did me well too, I got the most recent release

N

Nirrity

Reefer Madness !!
Didn't grown her but this will be a nice invention for community since there was no single report on her!

=============
RM-101 Reefer Madness
Price: $12/seed or $100/12 seeds
An elite male from Reeferman’s original strain Blackseed (Mexican) has been crossed to G-13 Airborne. A well behaved F1 hybrid with some delicious old school pine and diesel tastes. Strong well balanced euphoric high that will last for several hours. A great mix of Indica and Sativa. Great yielding SOG plant. Nice bag appeal. Very chronic herb!

Inside Finish Time: 8 weeks / Outside Finish Time: Mid October / Variation: 3 / Odor Level: 3.5 / Mold Resistance: 3 / Yield: 5.5 / Ease of Growth: 5 / Feed Level: 5 / Stretch: 2-2.5x Sativa/Indica: 50/50
======================
be the first one to report on her!

Best regards, Nirrity.

R

rectal mustard

dont forget the Blue Thunder !

in fact you got a fucking incredebile line up there . the vintage reeferman seeds contain some serious keeper per pack . everything i worked with from that era turned to be champion after champion with every strains.

in fact ...im jealous of those seeds

lucky you

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
apple pie
nutcruncher
lp

ive only tasted lp amazin strain both flav n high from grow reports she looks like a joy to grow
but ive always been interested in those other 2 strains acapulco gold x h.nep n g13 x p.h. thats som heavy shit

lookin forward to ur grow

1luvbigherb

capegrower

capegrower

Im still growing out Reefs Gypsy Kiss and it still makes great hash...so I vote for GK

K

KillBillBuds

Thanks guys. I do feel I have some of Reef's best classics in my collection. One I wish I still had was his Cherry Thai...I found a great pheno thru all the mutants & had a killer scrog grow, but didn't have room for MOMs back then.:(

Farmers, please feel free to share some pics too...it may help me make up my mind.

Nirrity, I probably will throw in some of the Reefer Madness...since we don't have any documented grows yet.

Deciding by the end of the week.

Peace, KBB

J

Jalisco Kid

Damn time flies that was over 5 years ago. Good luck on germing them.Let us know what your rates were. JK

W

WilliamsWonder

Nutcruncher, Love Potion #1 and King Kross! Damn, I want some of that Nutcruncher BAD!!! You're very lucky to have that Nutcruncher! I know that's the first thing I'd be cracking.

WilliamsWonder

N

Nirrity

Best luck to you KillBillBuds!
I threw 3 Cherry Bomb II from the same era and germinated none. perhaps some epibrassinolide needed...

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Nice RM Collection KBB!
Decisions, decisions. It's a good spot to be in though ain't it? LOL. I loved the Cherry Thai also. I took it outdoor and it kicked ass. Still got 5 beans left. Potent Purple was o.k. Got better and better the longer it cured. Still have a pack each of GK and BT. Along with 8 LP#1 beans I traded for. Also some WN f2s gifted by Baccus @ IC MAG. Hopefully, I'll get around to crack'in some of these B4 another 5 years elapses.

K

KillBillBuds

Also some WN f2s gifted by Baccus @ IC MAG.

Hey Jack...Bacchus kindly shared some with me as well. I grew them on my deck outdoors & had great results. They were more difficult to control indoors...major stretch.

Y

yoko

The Blue Thunder had several phenos, both fabulous, with one leaning towards the chunky side and, the other drifting towards the sativa influence. Either one a keeper.

What about the Herher Cherry Bomb?....the days.

Yoko

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Whazzzup KBB!!
i say nutcruncher and kings kross! damn those sats..lol
pzzzzz

K

KillBillBuds

6 beans each of Reefer Madness, Kings Kross, & Nutcruncher dropped a couple days ago...some sprouts:)

Details to follow soon...

Top Bottom