DSCF2175.JPG

casey jones
DSCF2174.JPG

icecream
DSCF2176.JPG

The flower room is a 2x4 5ft high

Camdawg

Camdawg

Nice looking girls anything in the flower yet? I'm gonna be setting up a 2 x 4 tent soon looking for some inspiration

W

wallys2123

how many plants total and where do you get your seeds i just grow ice right now looking for some more varity

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Unknown troops from med bags that came in from outside too cool and light issues, but they are done
DSCF2180.JPG

Cut of raskals OG fire
DSCF2178.JPG

this is the top off the cut in the flower of the raskals OG fire
DSCF21711.JPG

All cali leagle and there are 5 snake and one of each others

I am planning on putting the sprouts in soon, once they are close to a foot or so, after that the others are moms and will be taking cuts off them and doing a perpetual havest and put a plant in at a ratio of one a week, untill there are 8 in there at once then one comes out each week and a new clone will replace it.

Most of the cuts are 8 week flowers so if I put one in each week then by the time the 8th plant goes in, the first one in would be a week away or so and a clone would be ready to take its place.

My law says 6 mature or 12 inmuture and 8 onces of dried for a basic med referal. My med dis said don't be an ass and grow pounds and your good to go.
So I think I would be ok and if I do have some extra, well then :animbong: a little more untill I fine tune the program.

DSCF2147.JPG

The three on the right are the same just a few weeks younger, I think the sprout are over 2 weeks now but all plants had some PH issues but came though(look at the sprouts twisted leaves, I hope its not denetics)

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

DSCF2181.JPG

Flower room with a few more occupants.

DSCF2184.JPG

A few nugs

DSCF2186.JPG

Some sticks that are being reveged

After a water PH issue and then some nats and aphids things are going better.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

3 of the 5 seeds showed they are male, all 3 were snakebite so the purple superskunk is good still, and I have one more snake bite in veg still.

mikeb437

mikeb437

Are those clones or from seeds? It looks like you have tiny plants in your flower room..

M

MonteCarlo

It really looks very tiny plants mate, what is your lights?

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Well out of 5 snakebite seeds 3 are male, 1 female and 1 in veg still.
The flower chamber has 220 watts HPS. Veg are two 32 watt 6500k 2ft flouros with side lighting too.

Only have 5 ft tall flower room so need to flower them under a foot, and these were about 6-7 inches.

The 3 males I am keeping in the shed under 70 watts of 2300k CFLs now
DSCF21901.JPG

DSCF21921.JPG

After the 3 got evicted
DSCF21942.JPG

This is a clone and has had a hard life but is doing the best it can now
DSCF22011.JPG

Veg area
DSCF21971.JPG

DSCF21951.JPG

DSCF21961.JPG

Icecream little over a foot and bushy as hell
DSCF2198.JPG

Purple humbolt X Jack H 1ft 3/4
DSCF22001.JPG

Casey Jones 2ft plus a trainwreck thai cross X east coast sour diesel
DSCF21991.JPG

D

djfloms

looks like your lights are really far away from your plants man, the node spacing is huge!!

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

4 out of 5 were male but one for one on the superskunk (1 SS seed fmale and 6 snakebite 4 male 1 fmale and 1 fail to launch) 2 out of 7.

DSCF22162.JPG

The clone that is getting close, red hairs started showing and many of the trics are clear and milky, but no amber yet.

DSCF22131.JPG

DSCF22141.JPG

And the moms after a trim that takes them under a foot each, the cuttings are rooting.

DSCF2207.JPG

A few beans from my first every grow! Over 15 years old and a few have opened.

DSCF2217.JPG

B

bgsixxxniner

yo b,dirt those plants look frosty as hell, esp. the clone. dont forget harvest shots. subbbd

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Had some issues with nats and a soap that burned some of the leaves! Too much got into the soil of the two in the bud chamber:mad0229: any day to harvest the one, just waiting for some amber. Did a little chop on the moms.
The males are producing pollen and I am colecting it in a vile, I think I will put some on a nug or two on the two in the bud that are a month today. The raskal is revegin and took a while. The 4 other stick are taking thier time too.
I have like 7 clones looking good too, a few of each mom.
My_grow_003.JPG

My_grow_004.JPG

My_grow_008.JPG

My_grow_009.JPG

My_grow_011.JPG

My_grow_012.JPG

My_grow_014.JPG

My_grow_015.JPG

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Fear the Soap that got in to the soil of 1 & 2, got fungus nats still.

DSCF2243.JPG

The clones, I pulled on all of them and only one came up and are looking ok
DSCF2240.JPG

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Lookin Sweet Bra!!

Can't wait to see the trimmins!! How long did this take you? Just curious, my grows still in Veg, I was thinking of putting it through two months of veg then flower.

Keep it updated!

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

The OG clone is allmost done and 1,2 are about 5 weeks or so now. They both seem to have gone through the stretch and were flowered under a foot 8-10 inches to keep them under 3 feet tall.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

On the OG clone I can't wait to see the roots , since it was stressed in the earlly flowering with a topping and transplant. The super purple skucnk and snakebite are at almost 6 weeks and snake is about 6 inches taller even though both were same size at the start of budding. Each also has been pollenated by hand on a few marked buds, with some snake bite males I have. The clones are shooting up all but the icecream that are slower. The caseyjones take after the mom and gogo. And a few more cuttings after sitting in water a day then root hormone and planted and a few seeds in the clone box. Nice since me and wife have cards and a few friends.

My_grow_0081.JPG

My_grow_0091.JPG

My_grow_010.JPG

My_grow_0111.JPG

My_grow_0121.JPG

My_grow_013.JPG

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Skunk and snake cut, then the next to come out in 2 weeks or so and a bud room shot.

DSCF2296
DSCF2297
DSCF2300
DSCF2307

Latest posts

Top Bottom