NAA-IBA; Cloning Solution Formulas for 15 Product

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

This might already be on the boards, but I looked and couldn't find it. This is product literature from an online supplier that I purchase from. They suggest a ratio of 1:2 NAA:IBA

Cloningsolutions

Cloningsolutions2

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Looking up random jug products on the WA and OR databases, I've found several unexpected (to me) containing IBA, sometimes along with NAA.

I use dipngrow because I found a bunch for half price. GG, do you have a better bulk source where those labels originated?

[edit]
got curious again and made a list from my ever-diminishing bottle collection:

bannamania - iba/naa
LM vita start - iba/naa
diamond nectar - both
silica blast - both
liquid karma - both
gravity - both
and believe it or not, clearex has iba
(probably many more)

click80

click80

Looking up random jug products on the WA and OR databases, I've found several unexpected (to me) containing IBA, sometimes along with NAA.

I use dipngrow because I found a bunch for half price. GG, do you have a better bulk source where those labels originated?

[edit]
got curious again and made a list from my ever-diminishing bottle collection:

bannamania - iba/naa
LM vita start - iba/naa
diamond nectar - both
silica blast - both
liquid karma - both
gravity - both
and believe it or not, clearex has iba
(probably many more)

I use Hormex liquid for many things. I find this very interesting (your post) as the Hormex liquid contains IBA/NAA/B1. I swear by this stuff. Has helped me put Moms back to health. Great for my houseplants. Great for transferring and transplanting seedlings. Very economical at one teaspoon per gallon.

Great Post.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

answering my own question, plantsandstuff.com

anybody with better prices please speak up? they also have triacont and other hormone stuff.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Dip n Grow would be .59g IBA, .285g NAA per 2 oz bottle.

According to plantsandstuff.com, at rate of $2 per gram, thats $1.75 worth of hormones. The 2oz DnG retails for $8.75, and is 98.% inert ingredients.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Dip n Grow would be .59g IBA, .285g NAA per 2 oz bottle.

According to plantsandstuff.com, at rate of $2 per gram, thats $1.75 worth of hormones. The 2oz DnG retails for $8.75, and is 98.% inert ingredients.

Isn't math just cool? Remember those kids in school who complained about what they would never do with it, blah, blah. Well this is what you do with it, save yourself a fortune on magic weed-growing juice!

Top Bottom