Nanolux New 1000 Watt Low Frequency Cmh Fixture Available Soon.

• Thread starter LilCervantes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The chinese (eonboom) are already pushing theses out on alibaba.com. low frequency cmh de w/bulbs. Clocks at 600, 630, 860 and 1000w.
m.alibaba.com/product/60651935406/low-frequency-1000W-CMH-double-ended.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.6.PSwCJC#show_specifications

sixstring

sixstring

The chinese (eonboom) are already pushing theses out on alibaba.com. low frequency cmh de w/bulbs. Clocks at 600, 630, 860 and 1000w.
m.alibaba.com/product/60651935406/low-frequency-1000W-CMH-double-ended.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.6.PSwCJC#show_specifications
link doesnt work and when i copy it to google is says
404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

maybe they already went out of biz haha

P

PharmHand

Hilarious. The middle one is even branded Nanolux which is odd normally alibaba stuff isn't branded. A minimum order of one is less common on alibaba too. Maybe they aren't patented yet, Hmmmm. I don't know if I'd trust the first gen fixtures. I got some of their first gen 630s,had a few duds, second gens seem ok so far. It's an all new bulb design too. The nice thing about the 630s is u can put the Philips bulbs in which although now made in china too still have the Philips name. I've heard good things about the solistek but they're pricey. If money wasn't a concern I'd go dimlux but dam they $. I feel like the 1k bulb would just limit your ceiling height. A true 5x5' would require a minimum of 4' canopy clearance I'm gonna guess. The 630 nano at 3' is about 4x4 ish, 2' bleaches a lil. Looks like the same reflector too

UC Quest

UC Quest

If one was going to purchase these from China, which company would be the one to purchase from ?

P

PharmHand

If one was going to purchase these from China, which company would be the one to purchase from ?
A friend bought some gavita knockoffs from alibaba, I don't think he had any issues. Just read description carefully make sure you get the right model, some are made for European power plugs/ voltage. And remember you'll have to pay shipping,import charges ,duties/ tarrifs ,brokerage fees etc and that shit adds up. Plus it takes a few weeks to arrive then if you have any issues to return it/exchange will be a bitch. It's likely the same nano fixtures made in the same factory tho so build should be same, maybe less quality control

P

PharmHand

Are the Eonboon the ones to purchase or the Nanolux ones ?
I'd probably go nanolux. It's just weird it's branded nano on alibaba. Before you order, ask them lots of questions. Ask them why they're selling nano branded fixtures on there- before nano even sells them. Maybe they made a batch for nano and there were issues and nano said no thanks to that batch. Or maybe nano switched manufacturers for some reason and these guys are stuck with em. If u look around on there you'll see unbranded sun systems, sunplix, galaxy and growers choice to name a few

UC Quest

UC Quest

Interesting thanks. I was thinking the Eonboon ones were what the big companies were selling …

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

In all the yrs I've checked out and ordered stuff from Alibaba, I've never seen a min order of ONE, or a brand name. Normally it' unbranded items rebranded at a factory.

I'l stick with my prooven winning philips.

UC Quest

UC Quest

Unfortunately Phillips are not making a 1000 watt de CMH bulb :(

UC Quest

UC Quest

Possibly because Phillips doesn't want to cater to the horticultural market … if they saw us growers as a market they wanted to go after you can be pretty much assured they would bring a de 1000 watt CMH bulb to market.

I so would like to think these new 1000 watt de CMH can compete with the de Gavita's.

P

PharmHand

Possibly because Phillips doesn't want to cater to the horticultural market … if they saw us growers as a market they wanted to go after you can be pretty much assured they would bring a de 1000 watt CMH bulb to market.

I so would like to think these new 1000 watt de CMH can compete with the de Gavita's.
Philips most definitely caters to the horticultural market. Their line of green power HPS, cmh, and led are top of the line (maybe not led)and sell more than any other brand. Not sure where the untrue rumor about them discontinuing the their gp cmh because dope growers use it started, they literally sell
thousands probably 10s of thousands to dope growers worldwide daily. They know who's buying and I'm sure don't give a shit. They'd probably denounce dope growers in public because they are literally the worlds largest lighting company worth billions and canna is illegal( and a small portion of their market) it would look bad for them.

The de design improves the efficiency/longevity of HPS but probably not the cmh considering it does nothing to improve the efficiency/longetivity of standard mh( they make those already). A 1000w would just make it easier for warehouse guys with high ceilings cuz of fewer fixtures. There's lots of guys in that situation already doing gavita numbers or close to with 315s and 630 fixtures kw wise

UC Quest

UC Quest

@Pharhand what are thoughts please on the new 1000 watt de CMH lights ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Most businesses care about profits not who uses the bulbs and for what purpose.

P

PharmHand

@Pharhand what are thoughts please on the new 1000 watt de CMH lights ?
Sounds good but even w 11' ceilings my plants always end up too close to the gavita 1ks I've got. I've got some nano 630s now idk I kinda like the idea of more light point sources and it gives me an extra foot or more of height clearance being lower wattage. All depends on your situation I guess. And I definitely trust Philips more in terms of reliability. The 14er guys on ig crush it with the 315 fixtures- spreads the point sources out even more. The Philips 315 beats out all its competitors in every comparison I've seen

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The only bulb that beats out Philips, is the ushio 4200 bulb. It ONLY beats Philips bulb 4200 bulb by 1.2 uva/uvb points.

GC did a test of all the major 315 cmh bulbs. I posted the link in the cmh thread.

P

PharmHand

Ushio is good stuff too high quality made in Germany. I think the necessity of high levels of UV might be a little overstated. Studies show some level of UV does increase thc but only to a point too much will actually destroy terps and damage trichs. The studies done were in a greenhouse that had none to begin with so idk. I've tried finishing bulbs (mh 7k,10k and 20k) all putting out more UV than cmh does and they definitely speed ripening but side by side with the HPS next to them there really isn't a drastic difference (HPS does put out some UV too). The deep blues and uva and b definitely help bring out the anthocyanins (purp). A friend runs his gavitas dimmed the whole run which shifts the HPS even redder with less UV and his bud still comes out very similar. Terp tests show similar numbers too

Top Bottom