Nanolux New 1000 Watt Low Frequency Cmh Fixture Available Soon.

• Thread starter LilCervantes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Sounds good but even w 11' ceilings my plants always end up too close to the gavita 1ks I've got. I've got some nano 630s now idk I kinda like the idea of more light point sources and it gives me an extra foot or more of height clearance being lower wattage. All depends on your situation I guess. And I definitely trust Philips more in terms of reliability. The 14er guys on ig crush it with the 315 fixtures- spreads the point sources out even more. The Philips 315 beats out all its competitors in every comparison I've seen
14er uses 5 315s over each 4x8 and claims a P per light!

P

PharmHand

14er uses 5 315s over each 4x8 and claims a P per light!
I had heard closer to 4 per kw but either way that's good especially if the buds a little prettier than HPS. Jungle boys are running 7 630s over 3 4x8s not sure on numbers but the buds look fatter than their HPS rooms. Cooling is definitely easier too with far less infrared than HPS. I'm actually having massive humidity issues since switching from HPS because my air conditioner literally runs half as much. I can't attribute all the cooling savings to the spectrum I did downgrade 2k watts overall as well so.... Now I have my dehums pretty much running continuously to keep up so there's some extra wattage to offset cooling savings. Plants look happier under them so here's hoping

dennis001

dennis001

Those burners are 450w from TOTO, 2 burners just 900w. However they can work under 1000w but the lifespan will lower.

login

login

I've been running the ebmboom 1000w cmh lights from Alibaba for about a year now and had no problems up until about four months ago now the ballast are dropping like flies I've had five of them fail on me in the last 4 months.
I sent one of the failed ones back 4 months ago and they still have not returned a replacement because they say they need more development on the 1000 watt ballast. They say they should have all the bugs worked out of the 1000 watt ballast by the end of this month but we will see

Top Bottom