NATURAL, HOT, LIQUID, DEATH!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Also good for killing weeds straight hot water, but never killed the roots just the folage so be careful

sprizzle

sprizzle

gonna try this have a few of them bastids buzzing round the place at present
cool tip!

Captive

Captive

very useful tip. could have done with this knowledge at one stage!

derelict

derelict

i like this method, meshes well with the concept of k.i.s.s. i always think simple is better. why overcomplicate if you can get the same results with something far simpler? :)

N

nickcapuano

Cap, i want to try this method out. the price is right for me :)

how will this affect the bennies from the tea i have been using?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap, i want to try this method out. the price is right for me :)

how will this affect the bennies from the tea i have been using?

That I don't know. You can always re innoculate though. I add new bennies every week. I know you are having a problem with the RA's. Mayeb you coudl test on a couple plants. My thinking is if you can significantly wipe out the population first, get everything cleaned up... then reapply bennies...

I am picking up merit 75 tonight to use on the few plants I have with them. I cant take any chances with this run, and they still have a week or 2 of veg.

It has been 2 days since the dunk and all the aphids on the bottoms of the cubes are still just dead. I could not find a live one.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
word. cap you never stated suck in your original post.

all you said was that you quit doing teas and neglected shit. Not that you had a fresh air intake and whatever else.

Believe me I'm hoping for the best but have heard many mixed opinions.

what have you been hearing good or bad ??

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

tailpipes in my wifi, gave the boiling-oil treatment. they didn't like it and died

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
tailpipes in my wifi, gave the boiling-oil treatment. they didn't like it and died

I have one plant that went in to a little shock after the treatment,. The rest are all blasting out new white roots. No FG's. No RA's. Reapplying tea tonight as I am sure the hot water killed the micro herd as well.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Hot water nearly killed several of my plants.

and did kill a cactus I tried it on.....

no bueno

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hot water nearly killed several of my plants.

and did kill a cactus I tried it on.....

no bueno

How hot was the water? All my plants are fine, except one which is still fine just not as vibrant as the rest.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Mine got a little shocky too, checking again later today and will report if issues. Water was def too hot cause I had to microwave it and had loaned out my ir therm, used finger prob 150-160. At least this way we'll have a rough ceiling figure. Even if plants die, RAs had to go immediately.

I figured the micros would die too so gave them a nice cool flush with nutes afterward and re-inoculated.

dankworth

dankworth

Not to be a huge hippie, but microwave ovens are amazingly fucked. Destroys chirality of molecules. Bad bad bad for food, water, everything.
I have not had a microwave oven in my house in over 5 years. I would strongly recommend using a regular stove just in case.
I could be overreacting. Check out the Japanese dude with his frozen water experiments. Masaru Emoto. Then decide for yourself. Should be experiments you can replicate at home.

Reactions: FLB
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

^was waiting for this

microwave is only option in break room at cop-shop next door, where I go for snacks and to wash hands after trimming.

dankworth

dankworth

^was waiting for this

microwave is only option in break room at cop-shop next door, where I go for snacks and to wash hands after trimming.
Oh shit! Do they have a sense of humor? Maybe sense of irony?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
130 degree worked for me, but I am going to amend my statement to 120 degree water due to DWD's bad experience.

Danoid

Danoid

In my battle I tried 120'-130' ro water and it seemed like it shocked the semi healthy plants and they took a while(3-7 days)to recover but it was a slow painful death for a sickplant. Imid/Bayer won't work on a sick plant either because a sick plant will not drink.

Top Bottom