Natural Progression - It is time for UC

• Thread starter lava
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lava

lava

Day 18 of flower

Been really busy lately. Here are some tree and root pics. I am getting some leaf curl that i cannot diagnose. No clue right now, will need more testing.

Station 1
Super Lemon Haze 4
SLH-4-Top.jpg

SLH-43.jpg

SLH-4-Roots.jpg

Station 2
Plushberry
PB-Top.jpg

PB3.jpg

PB-Roots.jpg

Station 3
Super Lemon Haze 3
SLH-33.jpg

SLH-3-Roots.jpg

Station 4
Strawberry Diesel
SD-Top.jpg

SD8.jpg

SD-Roots.jpg

ttystikk

ttystikk

Lookin' awesome, Lava! Smokin', oozin' hot...

I've read elsewhere on the farm that leaf curl is due to either overall nute strength being too high, or not enough calcium in the nute solution. I'm not gonna say that's my knowlege, just thought I'd pass along what I've read.

C

crossouttheiis

I am going to have to try that I am experiencing that little bit. Things are looking nice though.

B

benzo

the Plushberry looks sweet bro!! Regarding the curling leaves with SLH it could be overfeeding in general but to me it looks like a Nitrogen toxicity coz the leaves look fairly dark and when it progresses leaves curl down. So what are ur EC levels and nutrient ratios pH etc. Peace out bro

ttystikk

ttystikk

Benzo's comments are on the money- everything else is lookin' awesome! How are the ice Box/max fan coolers working out?

lava

lava

ppm was a 650, the slh burned bad. Then i flushed and went to 300ppm for 4 days. The plushberry started eating its lower leaves. So now im in a new res with 550ppm.

cooling is working fine. i made the necessary adjustments.

K

killerkane37

Lookin good lava! I agree with ttystikk that adding a screen would be beneficial. Tho I havent had a run with this style grow (My next run will be tho) like you I've been spending alot time fillin my head with others knowledge, and most ppl i've read about wished they would have lit all sides of the plant after the fact. But with your exp in scrog i think that would be your best bet. Keep up the good work we're all intrigued!!!

B

benzo

Hey bro, thats probably the best thing u could in a situation like this with the burn. Thats why monocropping is the winner especially when u get a sativa dom bitch who's on a diet and then her roomie is a fat ass indi dom bitch chugging on nutes all day long. Ends up being a pita trying to find an equilibrium in the rez. Keep us updated anways bro, am enjoying the journey with ya. Peace

istari72

istari72

great thread Lava

subbed - great thread Lava, and excellent contributions from others. As I am about to transition to UC, THCFarmer.com and it's 'fellow farmers' provide an invaluable resource to us UC Noob's. Thanks.
matdog

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Any chance you are going to update on how tea worked out here?

Thanks,
PB

Top Bottom