Necessary To Increase Base Nutes While Using Cannaboost?

• Thread starter closetgrow69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Up The Base Feeding With Cannaboost

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

closetgrow69

Hey all! So yes I did lots of searching, and there’s not much info and a lot of varying answers out there.

It’s day 14 of 12/12. I just stared feeding the Cannaboost at 8ml/gal a few days ago, and I got some signs of a deficiency quickly afterwards. I’ve heard that cannaboost can make the plant use more base nutes. The boost is supposed to kick up the metabolism? I haven’t had any problems at all with this plant until now.

My question is - has anyone else experienced this? How much more do you feed? Should I bump it up from 9ml/gal to 10 or 11? Or do you think it’s a lockout or a pH problem, instead of a deficiency?

Other than some slightly older larger fan leaves getting red/purple between the veins - everything seems healthy and green to me.... but I’m pretty new at this so please help! Lol

The other nutes are Silica 3ml, Calmag 3ml, Canna A+B 9ml, Rhizotonic 8ml, and Cannazym 9ml (per gallon). PH is always at 6.8 except recently I discovered my bluelab pH pen has been coming out of calibration after just a couple uses now, so the feedings might have been .2 or so lower.

Temps 68-81. Humidity 30-50*. No co2 supplementation.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 2
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 3
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 4
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 5
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 6
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 7
Necessary to increase base nutes while using cannaboost 8
Top Bottom