Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Nectar For The Gods (again)

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by DismalDude, Aug 25, 2018.

1. I went searching the forums for some threads on NFTG and found a bunch but either out dated or abandoned.
    I just started using nectar and am really liking it.I will document my use and regimen with it in the next few weeks.
    I'm more excited with Nectar and some added organic helpers than I've ever been before.
    Stay tuned. #OCGFAM

2. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Moderator Staff Member

I use a combo of earth juice and NFTG.

DismalDude likes this.
  3. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Moderator Staff Member

Yep and their calcium supp is on point as well.

4. NHWhites

NHWhites

I run nectar and like it as well. Hurculean Harvest and Zeus Juice are some of my faves

jumpincactus and DismalDude like this.
  5. Just got my free sample in the mail for my next grow! I'll be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!

jumpincactus, DismalDude and NHWhites like this.
  6. Awesome nutrient line but hella expensive

jumpincactus, DismalDude and NHWhites like this.
  7. JWM2

JWM2 Premium Member Supporter

Any experience with this vs biobizz for example? Just curious. Their sample pack is priced right but I don't want to mess with it if the difference is negligible. I'm not expecting a quantum leap but if the difference is noticeable I'd consider it. I've been happy with biobizz so far so i'm not looking to change, but i'm always interested in what recent technology has to offer.

jumpincactus and DismalDude like this.
  8. Yes I actually have used Bio Bizz great line as well alittle pricey. Can't knock either line both will give you killer results. I stay with the Bio

jumpincactus, JWM2 and DismalDude like this.
  9. JWM2

JWM2 Premium Member Supporter

Ahh ok great info. I really appreciate it. I tried several organic nute lines back in the day and once I ran across BioBizz I was hooked. It is pricey but the results are hard to beat imo. That’s why I was curious. For my small grows it really doesn’t cost much so it’s worth the extra cost and hassle of obtaining them for me personally. Thanks again!