Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Terry Cobb

400$ for one light of nutrients is a tight budget?? Sounds like a premium budget imo...
Keep in mind cannabis is a plant and u do not need to throw money at plants to have them in great health...but keep feeding ur nute company ut hard earned money.
I wonder how plants grew organically before the 13bottles became available...lol
I didn't pay the owner of the company bought the first round. Then I ran out of Hurculean Harfest and I was in the hospital so he sent my wife the bottle. He's a righteous dude. My cola's are above average size too.

T

Terry Cobb

You have a point there these companies are throwing more and more bottles in the mix every damn year causing us to fricken flush every 2 weeks even in so called organics. My primary bud sets are now 12 inches 3 ihches wide I'm using 8 bottles of the NFTG'S line. I'll be researching other companies down the road like but I want to stay %100 organic as much as possible.

P

Presidential

Damn Goo is gonna nectar up his ladies!!

Stuff is gouda, I'm still tinkering with ratios and application rates...You might wanna go buy a gallon or two of herc harvy and a gallon of athenas aminas too as your gonna need it:happy:

Stuff is gouda, I'm still tinkering with ratios and application rates...You might wanna go buy a gallon or two of herc harvy and a gallon of athenas aminas too as your gonna need it:happy:
Hey bro I've got a few questions regarding ratio. I like the product but Im having issues with getting the ppms to be within proper range when I slurry. You indicate that HH and athenas should be purchased in quantities?

P

Presidential

i feel the same way Goo, i flipped a week ago tomorrow, and im loving everything about the line so far and the plants are as well. Best of luck & i know you gonna smash it this round to,you always do bro!
Repect
TMB

T

Terry Cobb

Hey bro I've got a few questions regarding ratio. I like the product but Im having issues with getting the ppms to be within proper range when I slurry. You indicate that HH and athenas should be purchased in quantities?
PPM'S are not the same for Nectar as they are for mineral based nutes if you're getting a PPM of 220 to 330 and a PH of 6.5 during slurry you're fine follow feed schedule for NFTG'S. The normal PPM for advanced feed in flower first weeks is 600 ranG using city water at 120-130,PPM this ias average range water let sit 2 days to declorinate. PPM During mid flowering with advanced will be 730 range. Bloom caos at 1tblsn HH at 6 tblsn reccommended AA at 2 tblspn don't be afraid to use this stuff it's more organic than not.once you get up in to adding tritons trawl which I reccomend PPMS go to 770 with Terpinator additive as an extra weight measure. But you don't need it I just like to play. That's what BLOOM KAOS DOES If you run PPM's higher than this you better be flushing like a mad dog. I do flush on occasion with 2 tblspns HH and 1 tspn plympus up but only if i see an issue early in flowering.

T

Terry Cobb

6 tablespoons of herculean harvest? Good lord, thats why i got away from this line. Its too watered down and i felt like a mad scientist mixing ten different bottles.
But you should see my room I'm doing a Scrog with 4 plants. I veg'd 3 months under 24 hr lighting. Then flipped to Scog trained them every step of the way. I have 41 days into flowering my bud sights ar 12-14" high about 75 primary sights and about 6-8" secondary sights. No red hairs yet this could go on to be atleast a 10 week grow. The dry weight could be 2 pounds the way they're going. The smells are unbelieveable spicey, sweet like pineapples, and a bit of christmas tree farm. No bugs anywhere the buds are getting somewhat hard 2.5" in width. The ladies feed every 2-3 days so it's a very hardy meal. For the money. In veg my plant could've easily been 8 ft tall if I wanted that. So it depends on how you look at things I'm geeked about my canopy alot of my fellow grower see it and very jelous. So do be too quick to count out the best line on the market. They're getting that review for a reason.

P

Presidential

PPM'S are not the same for Nectar as they are for mineral based nutes if you're getting a PPM of 220 to 330 and a PH of 6.5 during slurry you're fine follow feed schedule for NFTG'S. The normal PPM for advanced feed in flower first weeks is 600 ranG using city water at 120-130,PPM this ias average range water let sit 2 days to declorinate. PPM During mid flowering with advanced will be 730 range. Bloom caos at 1tblsn HH at 6 tblsn reccommended AA at 2 tblspn don't be afraid to use this stuff it's more organic than not.once you get up in to adding tritons trawl which I reccomend PPMS go to 770 with Terpinator additive as an extra weight measure. But you don't need it I just like to play. That's what BLOOM KAOS DOES If you run PPM's higher than this you better be flushing like a mad dog. I do flush on occasion with 2 tblspns HH and 1 tspn plympus up but only if i see an issue early in flowering.
Thanks I will try this and see if I see results. Also thx on the ppm issue....been using rock nute and yeah they vary. Again much thx.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
But you should see my room I'm doing a Scrog with 4 plants. I veg'd 3 months under 24 hr lighting. Then flipped to Scog trained them every step of the way. I have 41 days into flowering my bud sights ar 12-14" high about 75 primary sights and about 6-8" secondary sights. No red hairs yet this could go on to be atleast a 10 week grow. The dry weight could be 2 pounds the way they're going. The smells are unbelieveable spicey, sweet like pineapples, and a bit of christmas tree farm. No bugs anywhere the buds are getting somewhat hard 2.5" in width. The ladies feed every 2-3 days so it's a very hardy meal. For the money. In veg my plant could've easily been 8 ft tall if I wanted that. So it depends on how you look at things I'm geeked about my canopy alot of my fellow grower see it and very jelous. So do be too quick to count out the best line on the market. They're getting that review for a reason.

Glad you like it. I used the nectar line for 3 runs. Plants looked no different then other nutes I have used. My end harvest weight suffered a little but the owner Scott from Nectar tells you it will.

P

Presidential

Thanks I will try this and see if I see results. Also thx on the ppm issue....been using rock nute and yeah they vary. Again much thx.
Thanks for the feed back. I upped everything and monitored the ppm and ph more closely and the plants have responded immediately. They look fantastic and my yellowing and falling leaves have stopped. Also the stems are getting the natural green color from the purple coloring. The bloom have swelled up and reaching for the lights. All is well in the home front. I got more info from you then from the owner. Will Send you pics of finished product.

P

Presidential

Glad you like it. I used the nectar line for 3 runs. Plants looked no different then other nutes I have used. My end harvest weight suffered a little but the owner Scott from Nectar tells you it will.
I've used rock and liked it after I was able to get a routine. I haven't had a full run on this product but like what I see and even more so once I got this dialed in. First organic run.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I've used rock and liked it after I was able to get a routine. I haven't had a full run on this product but like what I see and even more so once I got this dialed in. First organic run.

Whats rock?

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

i feel the same way Goo, i flipped a week ago tomorrow, and im loving everything about the line so far and the plants are as well. Best of luck & i know you gonna smash it this round to,you always do bro!
Repect
TMB
I use a five-part soil 1 Park Fox Farms and Naturals one part little girl Ellery potsoil 1 Part Ellery compost and 1 part Natural Organics 1 Part Miracle Grow perlite is my soil mix. That pretty much of vegs my autoflowers out and most of my 12 + 12 I veg out and Autoflower in the same town 20 hours on four hours off I've been using nectar for the Gods when needed for veg and 4 flower and I freakin love the results too bad I can't put the damn photo using the phone app

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

I planted this room and I decided to use Nectar for veg since I had some left and since they kept looking happy I kept giving them nectar and now am blowing through 5 gallon herc harvy almost! lol

I'm doing one normal watering a week of my usual and nectar on all other waterings, so far so good! Here is the MALILA 28 days here in this snapshot :D Sorry for the derail Goo but it is a Nectar post :happy:

View attachment 402388
I love using nectar for the gods I usually Advanced lineup and I get awesome results don't see a need to change anything ever

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

I have been using nectar of the Gods Advanced lineup with my autoflowers and my 12 and 12 and I have had awesome results of course I'm a first-time grower I'm on my second grow but everybody tells me the smoke is beautiful and I think it's outstanding myself Not tooting my own horn

T

Terry Cobb

BABA G I'M THINKING THIS IS A SCROG! SO HOW COME YOU'RE LETTING YOUR COLA BRANCHES EXTEND VERTICALLY WITHOUT ANY TRAINING BACK IN THE 4.5.6 WEEKS OF FLOWERING. WHEN YOU BEND THE ARMS TO THEIR SIDES OF THE TALLER ONES USING WIRE TO TIE THEM DOWN ALL THEM SIDE SHOOTS WILL GROW UP TOWARD THE LIGHT PRODUCING 3X'S THE WEIGHT. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEEDED A SECOND SCROG SCREEN. I THINK YOUR SETTING YOUR FIRST SCREEN TOO LOW. SILICA IN THE EARLY VEG GROWTH ALLOWS FOR STURDIER PLYABLE BENDABLE PLANTS. I'M A BIG FAN OF NECTAR OF THE GODS I USE ADVANCED LINE PLUS TRITONS TRAWL LAST 2.5 WEEKS PLUS TERPINATOR BUT I'D BET I DON'T EVEN NEED IT.

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

Update on my second grow I have 6 autoflowers some clones from my white widows kushie Kush a Girl Scout cookie and I have to Mother white widows in my flower room everything's going good love nectar of the Gods

20160730 012945
20160724 213143
20160722 1847020
20160721 185733
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
BABA G I'M THINKING THIS IS A SCROG! SO HOW COME YOU'RE LETTING YOUR COLA BRANCHES EXTEND VERTICALLY WITHOUT ANY TRAINING BACK IN THE 4.5.6 WEEKS OF FLOWERING. WHEN YOU BEND THE ARMS TO THEIR SIDES OF THE TALLER ONES USING WIRE TO TIE THEM DOWN ALL THEM SIDE SHOOTS WILL GROW UP TOWARD THE LIGHT PRODUCING 3X'S THE WEIGHT. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEEDED A SECOND SCROG SCREEN. I THINK YOUR SETTING YOUR FIRST SCREEN TOO LOW. SILICA IN THE EARLY VEG GROWTH ALLOWS FOR STURDIER PLYABLE BENDABLE PLANTS. I'M A BIG FAN OF NECTAR OF THE GODS I USE ADVANCED LINE PLUS TRITONS TRAWL LAST 2.5 WEEKS PLUS TERPINATOR BUT I'D BET I DON'T EVEN NEED IT.
I think uve been smoking too much. I dont scrog and not sure wtf ur talking about.

Top Bottom