Nectar Ftg & Promix Hp? Or...

• Thread starter Dann0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dann0

This summer will be my first grow, so of course I have plenty of questions and concerns.

Not counting PH pens/ TDS, grow lights, AC, etc, I am concerned with the combo of "soil" and nutes that ive already bought.

I got a bag of Promix HP as well as a good number of the Nectar For the Gods nute lineup.

After buying the bag of Promix I found out its a soil-less mix. The shop I got it from locally didn't explain that very well :-(

I also bought some azomite, bag of EWC and other trace mineral product (Sea-90) as well as AACT set-up, and some mykos.

I guess bottom line is should I use the Promix HP as is with just the NFTG nutes?

Or should I ammend the soil with the other products into the Promix AND also the Nectar line up?

Going organic as you can see...

Any help/advice would be really appreciated!

Thanks!!

45North

45North

IMO the nectar line is too deep and expensive. Good stuff! But they have it dumbed down to buying 20 bottles of different (slightly) stuff to take you from pop to crop.
Biobizz,FF, ect have always done well for me. Grow / Bloom ( maybe calmag+)
45n

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Amended soil plus the nutes. I paid 26 bucks shipping for NFTG free trial and it has lasted me two grows and ready to do another. With amended soil you use less liquid nutes. Be sure your soil is generally well balanced and the liquid will help fill in the gaps at half the recommended use.

Top Bottom