Need Advice Maybe?

• Thread starter Skipper buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skipper buds

Ok so Its practicly my first grow. First week I'm to flowererimg now. (Outside plants. )About 50 x50 area..
They are doing great . Just have a question about flowering.. . Added some bone meal today mixed into soil,/dirt.. 2-14-15calcuim.
Plus rain today.. right after I added that and turned the soil. .. I have already ordered high phos bat guana ,1-14-0) and happy frog japense maple high phos4-8-5!!!! So my question is I get them on Wednesday. So I plan on using 2.5 lbs of the guana and 2.5 lbs of the happy frog mix together in bowl. Mix in the soil .. the whole area.. is that too strong?? How much is too strong??

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Bone meal is not readily available and i think you will get the optimum results of the bone meal on your next outdoor grow.
Imho its hard to burn when adding organics, they are mostly not as readily available as chemicals and they degrade gradually in the soil so your plant takes the elements slowly.
But i don’t know anything about outdoors, the area your describing is too big for me. I do 2-3 tbs guano and 1-2 tbs 3-4-3 organic fertilizer for my 5 gallon smart pots and they do fine, tho 2-3 tbs of guano can be taken down to 1-2 and i don’t think plant will suffer.
Too much phosporus can burn tho.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The advice I offer is this is an introduction only thread. Have moved you to general outdoor grows

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
damn G should have kept my mouth shut, jinxed meself just moved 15 in 30 mins lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im tellin ya man....idk why ppl cant put threads in the right place. Then theres the ever popular "when shud i harvest"? Threads too
I hear anotha one of those Illl go harvest their shyt for em. :ninja:

Latest posts

Top Bottom