Need Help Aphids Killing My Plant

• Thread starter Reid77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reid77

Reid77

I moved this big girl inside about 4 weeks ago to bud her inside now I have a huge aphid problem actually killing my plant I was told to use dish soap mixed with a pinch or 2 of cayenne pepper will this work or is there something else I need to do I dont want to lose this big girl

Need help aphids killing my plant
Madbud

Madbud

Aphids are comparatively large, have a picture of them? Seen any ants?

B

Burned Haze

Azaguard (use on your veg plants and keep as a great rotate, don’t spray plastic 4th week even thou it states you can to harvest ) , venerate xc ( safe in flower), grandevo (veg only, check state), PyGanic EC 5.0( check state),BotaniGard 22wp/es (flower compatible)+ you can mix grandevo together and make a higher population defense IPM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reid77

Reid77

I live in Canada and they wont ship this stuff to me on amazon they have a product called safer brand 3 in 1 spray gonna order a bottle hopefully it works cause I'm gonna lose this plant if not it's starting to die now on me

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
moving you to the infirmary. @Reid77

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not to be a smartazz but you really need to work on your grow enviro. Clean that space up. Dead organic matter and leaves will keep you hopping fighting pests. Best part and 1st part of a good IPM is cleanliness!!!!! Just sayn :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the advice
no worries man. In my early years after outdoors and finally having to come indoors I just never could figure out why I always had pest issues. My mentor got on my azz all the time about my enviro cause I was a slacker and once I started to listen, mainly cause he never really had the same pest issues, and I kept my shyt clean room tight, I found that my insect issues became almost non existent. Just spreading the love bro.

Reid77

Reid77

Do you think that the safer brand 3 in 1 product from amazon will work for the aphid problem I was gonna order it today and also get my tent cleaned up just like you suggested i need to do something quick cause parts of plant are dieing

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you are too far along in flower to use any foliar application. I hate to say it but prevention is the key. I wouldn't spry anything on those flowers.

On your next run do all your preventative maintenance in veg. with diligence in veg and a clean tent you will find you can make the finish line with less issues. I always do a few soil drenches in veg to kill off any soil bearing root aphids and use mosquito dunks for the soil drench.

Reid77

Reid77

Here is an updated pic cleaned up the tent I used vacuum on plant as well sucked the bugs right off and cleaned up plant cut off the parts that were dieing and the leaves that were dead

20180930 111653
Monster762

Monster762

Aphids are comparatively large, have a picture of them? Seen any ants?
Is either of this alphid. I just post in infirmary. Sorry to jump on here but I’m ready to nuke it all.
1E1C224E EAFE 4493 8651 E9FCA1D7A324
202A7144 AD13 4503 9F0F C44A5633A81C

Reid77

Reid77

They look different hen what I saw in my plant the ones on my plant were smaller and green and stuck on my leaves and branches

Top Bottom