Need Help Drying

• Thread starter Ray Bone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray Bone

Ray Bone

once again I could use some advice. Drying room is a 25x20 room. Dry heat at 70 but low humidity at around 10-20. Only have floor fans. Already trimmed so what can I do to dry properly

Irish063

Irish063

I was going to suggest a humidifier like @DemonTrich did. Maybe put it on a timer so it only comes on every 4-5 hours and only for a little bit. You'd have to keep an eye on the humidity until you could dial it in. I did this in my closet when I started my plants in April and ended up only having to run it for 15 mins every 8 hours or so. However, my closet is much much smaller than your drying room.

below frigid

below frigid

I have higher temps and lower humidity than you. I have to take mine down a tad early, like just before the stems snap and bag it. Opening bags once a day until it's close. Then double bag until I am ready to trim. My temps are in the 80's and humidity gets down into the teens between 2 and 4pm.

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

I was going to suggest a humidifier like @DemonTrich did. Maybe put it on a timer so it only comes on every 4-5 hours and only for a little bit. You'd have to keep an eye on the humidity until you could dial it in. I did this in my closet when I started my plants in April and ended up only having to run it for 15 mins every 8 hours or so. However, my closet is much much smaller than your drying room.
Work too much to so its hard to stay home and control everything. Theres gotta be someway to monitor it without the damn humidifier thing

Top Bottom