Need Help First Time Hydro

• Thread starter Ocann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Also im looking for a cheaper alternative to keep the water cool in my res would prefer not to spend the money on a chiller if i dont have to right now ive been using ice packs and 5.5 ph ice cubes i take the plants out first before i do anything thank you in advance

Several 1 liter bottles filled almost to the top and put in the freezer. Once frozen, toss a couple in your res. Rinse and repeat. A bit labor intensive, but it's cheap.

chemistry

chemistry

And when i need to clean my buckets are my plants going to be ok sitting in air that long? How do you go about doing that because i think mine is in need of cleaning

I don't put my plants in bigger pots, I just put them straight into their own bucket, I use three inch pots all the way through in DWC.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

At this point get yourself a Home Depot bucket and black leaklite lid. Take your little net pot and mark the circle on the lid, cut it out and drop the whole net pot with the plant in there. Disturbing your roots would slow your growth or give you demented growth. You're not losing here really, go buy a replacement net pot to put in your 4 way set up and your off. In the future one plant one bucket is the way to go brotha. But congrats happy growing

Ocann

Ocann

At this point get yourself a Home Depot bucket and black leaklite lid. Take your little net pot and mark the circle on the lid, cut it out and drop the whole net pot with the plant in there. Disturbing your roots would slow your growth or give you demented growth. You're not losing here really, go buy a replacement net pot to put in your 4 way set up and your off. In the future one plant one bucket is the way to go brotha. But c
ongrats happy growing

What the are in now is the starter res or root spa the next one is 4 buckets connected also a root spa the other guy said he can stay in this size netpot the whole time? And you are talking about where to put them when i clean my starter lid puttimg there lid on another bucket is a good idea thank you

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What the are in now is the starter res or root spa the next one is 4 buckets connected also a root spa the other guy said he can stay in this size netpot the whole time? And you are talking about where to put them when i clean my starter lid puttimg there lid on another bucket is a good idea thank you
Ah didn't know you were swapping the whole system like that. It just sucks messing with the roots but if you can manage it go for it

chemistry

chemistry

Well done, that's some good growth since Saturday, all they need is their own buckets, and they will be going for it.

Ocann

Ocann

Well done, that's some good growth since Saturday, all they need is their own buckets, and they will be going for it.
Thabk you i am ordering the 4 5 gallon bucket set up im really excited about how much the roots have grown in just a couple days this is alot of fun lol

IMG 20171127 122012 001
Top Bottom