Need Help Getting Started Please???

• Thread starter Ghost91809
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghost91809

I’m new to growing and just recently purchased a 4x4 tent. My question is what’s the biggest and cheapest light I should look into?

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Would highly recommend cmh. Focused light and high uvb in your tent means big, potent buds. Cmh is fantastic for growing cannabis. You could even use just a 315w in there and grow a lot of fire with good genetics.

Enforcer

Enforcer

If you’re looking for the “biggest, cheapest” go to Amazon and search “ipower 600w HPS.” That’s about as cheap as I would go, and the biggest bang for your buck yield wise. Don’t even bother with the $50 LED lights.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
630 cmh isn’t that expensive these days. About what I paid for a hps/mh setup years ago.

J

JJ.77

I'm needing some help also. I have a 69"×48"×24" tent. A advanced series platinumP300 12band lite. Do I need a reflective light or what else for lighting. Also I understand it needs a exhaust fan. Would you pls recommend one. I'm not worried about the smell. If theirs another item I need pls advise. This is my first attempt on this process. I'm good outside but lost on this. So any advice you have for me is sure welcoming. Thank you for any responces

Latest posts

Top Bottom