Need Help Identifying A Male Plant

• Thread starter HunyBuny420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HunyBuny420

so i got this glue cut from a friend of mine, it was in rough shape, i vegged it for about 6 weeks brought it back from certain death and then put it into my flower room after taking a few cuts from it. the plant looked totally fine when i put it into flower, it flower up amazing. Super frosty, dense, and it yielded great but upon further investigation turns out that there were about 5-10 seeds in every ounce. I've never come across anything like this before, i never grow strains that i don't already have the mother to, and have only worked from clone. And i was wondering about the cuts i took from it, if they will be affected. the cuts are currently about 6 weeks old and look amazing, no signs of anything out of the ordinary. Can anyone out there help a girl out??

Dan789

Dan789

Sounds like the stress turned it hermy, but only that small amount of seeds is curious. That said throw us some Picts of the clones you took as that may help.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
does the male plant look like that in veg? if so how far?
No ma'am... this is usually seen in flower but they can show sex in veg a lot. If you see hairs (pistils) its good... if you see poll sacks.. thats bad... as far as how far... they will usually show sex in the first 10 days of flower light

H

HunyBuny420

No ma'am... this is usually seen in flower but they can show sex in veg a lot. If you see hairs (pistils) its good... if you see poll sacks.. thats bad... as far as how far... they will usually show sex in the first 10 days of flower light

so i germinated a couple seeds that i found in one of the ounces. are they going to be feminized seeds?

H

HunyBuny420

one more quick question, if you don't mind. So i have these skywalker OG's that are in flower right now and they are about 40 days in. some of my tops that are closest to the lights have turned completely white and looks like nothing I've seen before. was wondering if this was anything i had to worry about
Wtf mate

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
one more quick question, if you don't mind. So i have these skywalker OG's that are in flower right now and they are about 40 days in. some of my tops that are closest to the lights have turned completely white and looks like nothing I've seen before. was wondering if this was anything i had to worry aboutView attachment 690229
Light bleaching, the buds there will have zero thc content and if you dont chop it off below the bleach damage now you could get bud rot that can spread to the rest of the plant/s

H

HunyBuny420

Light bleaching, the buds there will have zero thc content and if you dont chop it off below the bleach damage now you could get bud rot that can spread to the rest of the plant/s
Ive never chopped the tops off my biggest kolas before. going to break my heart. is that my only option?

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
one more quick question, if you don't mind. So i have these skywalker OG's that are in flower right now and they are about 40 days in. some of my tops that are closest to the lights have turned completely white and looks like nothing I've seen before. was wondering if this was anything i had to worry aboutView attachment 690229
Ya.. thats light bleaching. That bud is not going to turn out good

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
do i just chop the whole nugg? or just the bad part? the rest of the bud looks great
You can just chop it an inch or so below the bleaching and it will split into two buds in that spot. Tie them down if you have to to keep them a foot and a half from the lights.

Top Bottom