Need Help Picking Components For Quantum Boards.

• Thread starter Amore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amore

I’m about to order a bunch of quantum board parts or kits and could really use some help with which board and which drivers. My goal is quality and I want absolute maximum light needed without going overboard. I also want to run this on 240 to save amps.

First area is a 4x8 RDWC Scrog with 6 evenly spaced plants in flower. I was initially going to do two or three HLG 550 or HLG 600 in this area. Now I think I’m going to do 4 fixtures spread out with each of them having a 3 board long Heatsink with only two boards (one on each end). I’m having trouble figuring out which board to use 288, 304, 320???? Also if I’m putting 2 boards on each of the 4 heatsinks, would I put one driver per two boards? If I have dedicated flower area, which wavelength should I go with? What is V1 vs v2?

The other area is a 3x5 RDWC veg area with six plants. Same questions on these. I was going to use a similar setup as above but only 2 setups with 2 boards each.

Please and thanks for the help.

sixstring

sixstring

2 x hlg 550 in a 4x8 will be great. Love the qb304 personally but the 288 is easier to match drivers with for diy.but yeah,4 of those qb kits in 260w,300w would be good in the 4x8 also.

sixstring

sixstring

Got a few of these coming to me tomorrow for a build,if time is important to you these are a great price also

Latest posts

Top Bottom