Need Help With Claw And Or Other Problems

• Thread starter Geopv916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geopv916

Geopv916

so I have a dwc mango kush at 35 days flowering it's supposed to be a 9-11 weeks strain with no root rot oh at 5.9
Temps 72-75 canopy
And I might have put too much nitrogen (the recommended dose which I feed my other plants and are doing great) two days ago I drained 2 gallons and added 2 gallons of ro water to reduce nitrogen and it didn't help. Now I'm getting these red brown marks on the top canopy. All the leafs are having the claw. And are very bushy I don't know if I can defoliate or if I should

IMG 1318

IMG 1319

Geopv916

Geopv916

Looks a bit over fed.clawing is usually a symptom of too much N as I'm sure u know.
Thank you I figured it was which is why I drained 2 gallons only to replenish with 2 more gallons of pure ro water I was hoping that would be enough to offset it but it's been 2 days and those orange spots came out I'm wondering if the orange spots mean something else or just flushing entirely will do the trick.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The rusty spots at top are a Ca- (calcium deficiency). In my opinion it's very late in the game to address. You could top-dress something like gypsum, or give Ca-only foliar feeds (do *not* use a Cal-Mag product here or you could well upset the rest of what's probably relatively well balanced).

The clawing could be from overfeeding N, but it could also be due to vapor pressure deficit (temperature and relative humidity parameters), and overwatering and cold also cause various forms of clawing, canoing, tacoing of leaves. The very tip of the leaf being burned tells me that you've pushed them to the limit of N utilization here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom