Need Help With Hermies.

• Thread starter Ray Bone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray Bone

Ray Bone

Here's my fear gentleman. I dried some lower branches a week ago and broke up a 1/2 gram amount and 3-4 seeds popped out. That was one of the smallest buds, wtf is going to happen when I start smoking the top? This better not be a waste of time and effort

Monster762

Monster762

Here's my fear gentleman. I dried some lower branches a week ago and broke up a 1/2 gram amount and 3-4 seeds popped out. That was one of the smallest buds, wtf is going to happen when I start smoking the top? This better not be a waste of time and effort
Oh sounds like you might have some seeds. You'll still end up with good bit of bud off that. I'd let fully mature. At this point it is what it is. Maybe just lower end will be seeded and tops be a lot cleaner. But at $5-$10 a seed don't throw em out. Just if they are from hermied plant you'll have to pay close attention during flowering them.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Was it worth smoking? If so, it's not a waste, just a matter of picking a few beans out when you burn. Shit, for many years of my life buying weed, it seems like I was always picking seeds out of the weed I smoked.

below frigid

below frigid

It seems like I've been digging out bud rot once a week on few of the buds
Ray, I have been doing the same thing. I just cut the cola an inch below the rot and give anything that is still good above it to the neighbors. Only finding it on 4-5 plants so far. Earlies and mold mongers start coming down on the first.

K

Kris kush

Hey I'm actually dealing with a similar problem. Here is my post detailing the problem. any input would be great!! But I recently just grew mine it and had some amazing looking weed
probably worth growing it out.

H

hawkman

harvest them - amoke the harvest and save the seeds for culivation - you have a new s-1 phenotype strain -- Now name it !!!!! use seed for ex[erments lke growing methods, ect - you should get 3,000 seeds and make sure you gift some to your friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kris kush

harvest them - amoke the harvest and save the seeds for culivation - you have a new s-1 phenotype strain -- Now name it !!!!! use seed for ex[erments lke growing methods, ect - you should get 3,000 seeds and make sure you gift some to your friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man... I have a bunch of new strains from the last grow. super excited to see what I get from some of them. Was hoping someone might have done other idea of what is causing it. One harvest of seeds was enough for me although this time I will have an assortment of seeds...

OleCorps

OleCorps

Plenty of trihcomes, just don't know when to pull them.
Just keep growing and she will start giving you seeds but be patient, she will tell you when. Got 100+ GG4 just popped 7 and had to kick out Ladd to the dirt. Hopfully only a few reg seeds. Time to experiment while getting self educated by a few dudes the know there shit here. Perfect your grow.
Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom