Need Help With My Autoflowers

• Thread starter Youngsmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Youngsmoker

Hi can someone help me, im growing 2 autoflowers and they are only 2weeks old. i have just been giving them water for the past 2 weeks as research advised to. Why do they look like this they are turning yellow i have them under 2x 300w leds

Need help with my autoflowers
Need help with my autoflowers 2
Fangthane

Fangthane

People are probably going to need much more specific info before being able to offer too much help:

What kind of soil/medium are you using? What added amendments? Water/feed frequency? What nutrients are you using, if any, and in what concentration? Ambient air temperature and relative humidity?

Reactions: Ina
Y

Youngsmoker

People are probably going to need much more specific info before being able to offer too much help:

What kind of soil/medium are you using? What added amendments? Water/feed frequency? What nutrients are you using, if any, and in what concentration? Ambient air temperature and relative humidity?

Y

Youngsmoker

Just using coco and temp is around 22oC and just have been feeding water for the past 2 weeks plain ph 6.8 water

Fangthane

Fangthane

Just using coco and temp is around 22oC and just have been feeding water for the past 2 weeks plain ph 6.8 water
Well, I'm pretty new to this, and haven't used coco yet, but I think we may have just found the bulk of your problems. Coco itself is basically inert - it has effectively no nutrient content whatsoever. Pretty sure you're well past the point where you should be feeding. Your pH seems a bit high for a hydroponic medium like coco coir. You want to be around 5.8-6.3 or so, from what I've seen others recommend. Also, your coco looks waayyyyy too dry.

Y

Youngsmoker

Well, I'm pretty new to this, and haven't used coco yet, but I think we may have just found the bulk of your problems. Coco itself is basically inert - it has effectively no nutrient content whatsoever. Pretty sure you're well past the point where you should be feeding. Your pH seems a bit high for a hydroponic medium like coco coir. You want to be around 5.8-6.3 or so, from what I've seen others recommend. Also, your coco looks waayyyyy too dry.
Thanks i will lower ph and c wat happens. I just placed dry coco on top of the wet thats y because i think i may have over watered

Fangthane

Fangthane

Watered yesterday
Yikes. Pretty sure coco is typically watered several times a day. From my understanding, it should never be allowed to dry out. You may want to consider starting out in smaller pots next time. Also, watering alone likely isn't going to cut it. I think that plant needs fed immediately.

Ina

Ina

Yes,i also don't grow in coco but I agree,as far as I read here in the forum from the people who are familiar with it.It shouldn't get so dry.....I think you don't water it right.Water all of it nice and slow,few times if it is needed.It should look wet,darker.I grow in soil but if I use it bone dry when I plant or water only a little in the middle everything else stays dry and once dried completely it couldn't soak again and it doesnt retain the water in it.Roots like a little moist to grow.

Fangthane

Fangthane

Since they're autos, they're quite likely stunted to the extent where there may be no point in even growing them out. There's just nothing there to flower. Just so you have a little basis for comparison, here's what my current crop of autos looked like at almost 2 weeks old, and I'm farrrrr from an expert grower.

IMG 20190115 090942
IMG 20190115 090951

newh

newh

Hi can someone help me, im growing 2 autoflowers and they are only 2weeks old. i have just been giving them water for the past 2 weeks as research advised to. Why do they look like this they are turning yellow i have them under 2x 300w leds
they look thirsty and hungry

Latest posts

Top Bottom