Need Help With Seedlings

• Thread starter Tcrump1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tcrump1985

Recently got back into the growing world! Seedlings came out of soil about 2 weeks ago and some leaves started curling wilting and have rust slots along with some darker discoloration! Seed are "back yard boogie" lol no name seeds started indoor under CFL then moved outdoor to green house. I bring them in on cold nights and have all been in same enviorment since sprouted! Any help would be awesome thank you!

Need help with seedlings
Need help with seedlings 2
Need help with seedlings 3
Need help with seedlings 4
Need help with seedlings 5
M

MamaBear

Can't really tell just from pics - you need to scope them. Looks like maybe mites or some type of mold/fungus - or a combination of the 2.
Since you've already got several healthy ones, I'd just cull the bad ones. No need to keep sick, weak plants that will infect your healthy girls. The others don't seem to have it. They are probably more resistant to whatever it is. Better to clone them and make more. GOOD LUCK!!

M

MamaBear

It depends on the strain you are growing. Some strains just droop or have weird leaf formations. Or it could be a runt. But don't chop it yet, runts can grow out of it, they just need a little more patience. And the "wacky" ones can give some really good smoke!
It looks fairly healthy but may be hungry. Try feeding at 1/4th strength and see if it perks up. Some plants are real heavy feeders.
:joyful:

thosedamnkids

thosedamnkids

Recently got back into the growing world! Seedlings came out of soil about 2 weeks ago and some leaves started curling wilting and have rust slots along with some darker discoloration! Seed are "back yard boogie" lol no name seeds started indoor under CFL then moved outdoor to green house. I bring them in on cold nights and have all been in same enviorment since sprouted! Any help would be awesome thank you!
2nd and 3rd pic look like mold. Too much moisture ,are you dollar feeding?

T

Tcrump1985

I think i transplanted into soil that was way to "hot" for seelings 4 weeks later they are looking great have been topped and started LST!!!

20180409 154637 Film2
20180409 154650 Film2
20180408 123209 Film2
20180408 123146 Film2
20180408 123201 Film2
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It looks like a pest problem, buy a bag of DE Earth food grade, sprinkle around your plant and leave for 48 hours water lightly this will kill mites, gnats, fruit flys, ect, organically, check your ph it may be off, it looks like a pest problem, but it could be your ph is way off, hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom