need input on using AN's Bud Candy please

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

i like gravity to add weight taste, and finish strong, you get up to 33% to 80 % more weight ...nope, maybe 10%, and sucanat with it too....i cant aford all the chemicals ya put in your plants, they are gonna need to go to detox after all that stuff unam9...just kiddin w/ya alil..but serious w/the gravity & sucanat, it works well for me, but everybody has their own ideas here , like anywhere

good luck and let us kno how it ends k

thx
grow sfe n grow big
jyip

S

stillcantroll

i'm gonna flush with water only. budget wont allow anymore additives right now. is there any cheaper, more common, additive i can use to loosen the salts?

also, last nite i decided to add some cfl side lighting. the light is more of the bluish tint instead of orange. i'm not sure of the exact wattage but, anyway, is there going to be a problem with the blue tint instead of the orange? as i said it's side lighting...and only on one side. let me know if i should take out the cfl's.

wanted to let you know that no, i don't check my ppm's. only ph. don't have a multimeter as of now.

So, you're spending all this money on all these silly additives, without investing in the very basic equipment required to monitor and control your plants. Nothing personal bro, but you need to give your head a shake. :worried

S

stillcantroll

some work i did on advanced for a dispensary that wanted to use it... i would probably only use half of this, but you get the point......

lol advanced....

But bro, if we spend the extra 3,000$, we get way fatter, stickier buds, right?!?!?!??!?!

M

Mmmmasonite

AN has great additives but I would never use the whole line....It is great to mix it up and create your own recipe for a unique end product. When I added some of AN's additives to the House & Garden's line, I had improved quality and taste......Peace....

U

username09

I'm starting week 14 tomorrow and plan on using straight water with the plants. No more nutes. I may add some bud candy as well to keep up with that. Hoping they finish in the next 2 weeks. The buds have gotten alittle bigger but mostly they gotten frostier. Last nite I was plucking some dead and dieing leaves and my fingers were so sticky when I was done.

I am noticing some of the leaves on the lower bud sites are drying and becoming brittle. So much that they dry some of the bud and it just kinda disintegrates when I touch it. Should I cut these branches off? Its only some of the lower branches. Should I cut them off?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i havent found a product that AN makes that you cannot get better and cheaper from another company... bud candy is the worst carb i have ever used... organic raw sugar is infinitely better imo.

M

Mmmmasonite

I'm starting week 14 tomorrow and plan on using straight water with the plants. No more nutes. I may add some bud candy as well to keep up with that. Hoping they finish in the next 2 weeks. The buds have gotten alittle bigger but mostly they gotten frostier. Last nite I was plucking some dead and dieing leaves and my fingers were so sticky when I was done.

I am noticing some of the leaves on the lower bud sites are drying and becoming brittle. So much that they dry some of the bud and it just kinda disintegrates when I touch it. Should I cut these branches off? Its only some of the lower branches. Should I cut them off?

I usually cut off a lot of the lower branches. It helps put the energy into the main colas.

M

Mmmmasonite

i havent found a product that AN makes that you cannot get better and cheaper from another company... bud candy is the worst carb i have ever used... organic raw sugar is infinitely better imo.

Bud Candy is carbs and sugars....72 different elements actually....I disagree with your statement...For example....can you give me a better, cheaper alternative to Nirvana, which is a bio catalyst like Liquid Karma, that you can use the whole run through?....One which also runs as clean in the rez as Nirvana?

U

username09

I usually cut off a lot of the lower branches. It helps put the energy into the main colas.

so you don't think it'll send the plants into shock this late? i know people cut off the lower branches but, i've never heard of them doing it this late in the game.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i think it was subcool that leaves all this lower stuff, and takes it at day 45
hash that stuff!
anybody who says bud candy is crap hasnt run it before

M

Mmmmasonite

so you don't think it'll send the plants into shock this late? i know people cut off the lower branches but, i've never heard of them doing it this late in the game.

I do it the whole run through....Anything that isn't gonna produce much or is just covered by leaves. Do you hedges go into shock when you trim them? Nope. When it breaks down...it is just a plant. If it is a strong healthy adult, it will not go into shock. I have tried both methods. Leaving the bottom stuff on led to lots of wispy runts underneath and smaller top nugs. Trimming the bottom gave me the same yield but they were all giant and medium sized nugs. Nothing wispy....It is also a lot easier come trim time when you don't have to deal with a bunch of little nugs. Same yield, better looking product....Peace

M

Mmmmasonite

then im probably onto something...

Oh ....I am sure of it....Must be the best around :evilgrin0040: Well...If you could just answer my original question, maybe you COULD be onto something. What is your better, cheaper alternative to Nirvana? You say there are better and cheaper alternatives. I think we would all love to know. You know Nirvana is not a base nutrient right? Do you know the difference and benefit of using bases AND additives? Do you know what Nirvana contains and what type of additive it is? Is this Greek to you?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I took greek when i was going to agriculture school, this doenst look much like it...

nirvana is a biostimulant, one that is far our performed by floralicious plus.

what? nothing about moab again? lol

M

Motherhugger

just ask them to charge you more personally. they wouldn't mind. i'm happy with their current prices....baller....jk.....kinda
LOL...I'm sure they would. Heck, any company would 'let' you tell them to charge you more.

I'm just saying that I'm good with paying for quality and I always get a quality result from AN.

M

Mmmmasonite

I took greek when i was going to agriculture school, this doenst look much like it...

nirvana is a biostimulant, one that is far our performed by floralicious plus.

what? nothing about moab again? lol

Doesn't run nearly as clean in the rez....I used to use floralicious plus until I started using Nirvana. Nirvana simply outperforms floralicious when it comes to hydro. i find that it also compliments the already clean running House & Garden. It is a great combo.....Peace

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Doesn't run nearly as clean in the rez....I used to use floralicious plus until I started using Nirvana. Nirvana simply outperforms floralicious when it comes to hydro. i find that it also compliments the already clean running House & Garden. It is a great combo.....Peace

its not running as clean for you because AN diluted nirvana. you can do the same with your floralicious, but you dont pay 30$ for a liter of water. And get a much better product.

M

Mmmmasonite

its not running as clean for you because AN diluted nirvana. you can do the same with your floralicious, but you dont pay 30$ for a liter of water. And get a much better product.

They actually made Nirvana more concentrated.....you only have to use 8 ml a gal instead of 15 ml like before. It is visibly more concentrated as well. It went from brown to a very dark brown. That's cool if you like Floralicious. Nirvana works better for me. H&G and AN have helped me climb to the top shelf at the dispensary. I wasn't there when I was using Floralicious. Everyone has their own thing. I am glad it works for you.......Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom