Need Morephine Altternative For Suspect Cancer Sufferer Can Anyone Help??

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

One for the future that one I think. I'm not sure if I could do that here. How much does it smell when you make it and would a slow cooker work? I don't know how much material he is bringing yet. the conversation was brief he was asked me about oil and I offered to lend him my honey b oil extractor and n butane. but he didn't want to fuck it up so he asked me I could do it I said yes. so this time will probably do bho. but I will ask him if he wants me to have a go with everclear if the smell is not too suspicios and if I can get everclear in this country. remember looking for something else here that is readily available in America but hard to find here

xenon730

xenon730

One for the future that one I think. I'm not sure if I could do that here. How much does it smell when you make it and would a slow cooker work? I don't know how much material he is bringing yet. the conversation was brief he was asked me about oil and I offered to lend him my honey b oil extractor and n butane. but he didn't want to fuck it up so he asked me I could do it I said yes. so this time will probably do bho. but I will ask him if he wants me to have a go with everclear if the smell is not too suspicios and if I can get everclear in this country. remember looking for something else here that is readily available in America but hard to find here

slow cooker works but i warn you decarbing and extracting marijuana into oil with heat stinks like hell. i would never do it if i wasn't fully legal to.

Funk junky

Funk junky

slow cooker works but i warn you decarbing and extracting marijuana into oil with heat stinks like hell. i would never do it if i wasn't fully legal to.
Yeah thought as much I can get away with making bho In garden, but I rent and would get evicted so have to Er on the side of caution.

xenon730

xenon730

Yeah thought as much I can get away with making bho In garden, but I rent and would get evicted so have to Er on the side of caution.
when i cook with it, it smells stronger than smoking or growing or drying for sure. it carries and permeates too like cooking with a ton of any spice would.

Funk junky

Funk junky

if we ever get medical don't think our government will give us the same freedoms you enjoy! the only thing i worry about with your seen is people like bayer who now own mosanto and big tobacco circling like vultures waiting for fedral law to change!!

xenon730

xenon730

if we ever get medical don't think our government will give us the same freedoms you enjoy! the only thing i worry about with your seen is people like bayer who now own mosanto and big tobacco circling like vultures waiting for fedral law to change!!
if this is to me, I'm actually a Canadian medical patient. similar to the us medical legal states though like you inferred. where are you from and what's your legality like? can i guess? Aus?

Funk junky

Funk junky

no uk think Australia is getting more progressive as the policy in northern and southern middle states seem quite positive. know that Adelaide you could grow 1 plant at least could have been more memory rusty. and heard a medical cannabis firm has employed Neville shoenmakers formally owner of the seed bank, that was sold to ben dronkers and now exists as sensi seeds! nah unless there is some ancient law saying they cant stop us making our own medicine. then I truly think were up the creek with no paddle and without even a shrimp to chuck on Barbie in case of munchies (I know the auseys don't really say that but used to have loads of ausey mates and there not offended often by banter they love the craic)

Funk junky

Funk junky

isent cannada going one step beyond now? thought they gonna go fully legal?

Funk junky

Funk junky

its like fucking dominos or a house of cards in my eyes. past the point of no return

xenon730

xenon730

isent cannada going one step beyond now? thought they gonna go fully legal?

current government promised to legalize before being voted in and recently proposed plans for legalization in 2018. doesn't mean it will end up happening or stay legal long though.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah won't be first time the u.s. Experimented in 1970's then lurched in opposite direction even though the scientists were advising legalisation or decriminalisation. Same thing happened here when they sacked proffesor david Knut cause he told them that there policy's were more harmful to subject ( I won't patronise by saying victim) than the substance that they felt compelled to save them from cause they had obviously lost there faculties and needed restraining by force if necessary to stop them from harming themselves anymore!

Wolfe

Wolfe

One for the future that one I think. I'm not sure if I could do that here. How much does it smell when you make it and would a slow cooker work? I don't know how much material he is bringing yet. the conversation was brief he was asked me about oil and I offered to lend him my honey b oil extractor and n butane. but he didn't want to fuck it up so he asked me I could do it I said yes. so this time will probably do bho. but I will ask him if he wants me to have a go with everclear if the smell is not too suspicious and if I can get everclear in this country. remember looking for something else here that is readily available in America but hard to find here
If you have a place to camp no prob. Go to the liquor store and ask for some ever clear if they ask why? Say its for jungle juice at a house warming party or something. Any how, like your big brother is ever going to let you have his nude magazine, or are you going take it for a peek yourself, haha? The point being it once wasn't really ever fully legal but had a loophole in legal states until people were cooking bho inside and blowing themselves up. At that point they made making concentrates illegal. I took the risk for my dying dog the last time I made it and I'm not sure that law had passed yet. Other times people needed it because they had stage 4 cancer or other disease. If I was going to make it again discretely one could go about it like so: Get yourself an alternative battery source. Car adapter, Battery jump pack, something that can run your rice cooker for an hour and coffee warmer. In a safe location with minimal vegetation (in case of fire). Be extra safe out in the boonies, make it while you are camping if you have to. Get a fire extinguisher and fire blanket ready. Technically speaking cannabis is still federally illegal. And it is still a schedule 1, so that makes the government look like a bunch of ignorant tyrants, for profit. I would buy a cheep rice cooker though if you're going to go about making it... Make it at 3 in the morning if you need, bring it inside on the warmer to finish it off or stick it under your grill hood outside. It really sucks that weed is going to become regulated and taxed to death. Makes me sad for Mary J.

Wolfe

Wolfe

R.I.P. It's tough to go through man. Sending warm vibes your way. No more more suffering.

Funk junky

Funk junky

It was bosses mother in law I did not know her personally he just asked me for help. At least pain is gone thanks for concern

Funk junky

Funk junky

I will relay condolences to boss if he comes in tomorrow thank you very much

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I used to smoke BHO but it caused me a lot of breathing problems. After studying various ways of making concentrates I settled on rosin. Did my first grow in 2017 and bought a rosin press to make concentrates from it. I don't regret it. Rosin is far easier on the lungs and is comparable to BHO in strength. I can do low heat pressing for more of a wax or kick up the heat to press shatter. The wax holds on to the terps better but is slightly harsher than the shatter when toked.

Rosin is simple, natural, and takes very little equipment and materials to produce. No need to purge gasses, it's ready for consumption immediately following extraction. My press is a 4ton with 2x 300w plates. It gets excellent extraction percentages between 15%-27% depending on the herb used.
20181217 070619
20181204 182231

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah my friend has been doing it with one of those old hydrolic presses. Think it started with hair straighteners and grease paper lol

Top Bottom