Need Pro Help With Lighting A Small Tent

• Thread starter McNaughty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McNaughty

McNaughty

LED lighting for veg+bloom question in a baby 50cmX50cmX100cm tent..??

What off the shelf plug and play LED light? and why? would you use or recommend

Or better off with cfl??

Was thinking of building some LED strip lights or cobs but just cant wrap my baked brain around it..

Unless there is a simple diy cob kit i can manage?
An easy to follow instruction manual with a parts list to buy and how to assemble.??

I know its a super mini area but im keen to give it a crack

Keeping in mind that it could.. be used soley for veg and clones but also with a strong possibility of using for a small flower run thru summer as the room does have a/c which is a bonus.

Also does a veg/flower mode need to be a consideration??

Looking foward to hearing all ya input and advice.

Happy growing

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well , any light capable of doing both veg and flower would be ideal, esp in a tent that small. I’d go with a vipar 700, led. It has adjustable light output and red blue white all that can be dimmed.
So in theory can be used from seedling through flower for up to 3 plants. Or a tent 2x4 length by width.

McNaughty

McNaughty

Well , any light capable of doing both veg and flower would be ideal, esp in a tent that small. I’d go with a vipar 700, led. It has adjustable light output and red blue white all that can be dimmed.
So in theory can be used from seedling through flower for up to 3 plants. Or a tent 2x4 length by width.

Cheers for the recommendation Jack I'll have to check out the info on that light

McNaughty

McNaughty

um okay not sure what happened there.. tried to reply but said it had to be approved by a moderator first.. then was deleted i guess
did i break a rule ?

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

um okay not sure what happened there.. tried to reply but said it had to be approved by a moderator first.. then was deleted i guess
did i break a rule ?
Was thinking of grabbing the dimable one . Have a 2x4x6 tent with currently 3 plants . saw a lot of reviews on how it is a beast on veg but some that says not a lot of red spectrum for flower . Anyone use to grow and results?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It puts out enough for 2-3 plants , in a short throw , the center to outside edge is 2{_3ft}

6237DCE5 726C 45B9 8D5A 2C977946D406
Top Bottom