Need Sativa Recommendation

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I have been growing indoors with a tlo soil for some years now. Do You have a sativa strain that comes in between 10-12 weeks. .my patience is getting short by then. .I am highly interested in Asian and African genetics but I usually harvest too early. When I looked at thcbay I didn't see anything about flower times. .I use a 400w eye brand mh daylight bulb start to finish. .thanks for your time

nurlord

nurlord

I've grown a bunch of Reef's Sativas. Not sure I can recommend one that that is specifically Asian or African that will also finish in 10-12. Hoa Bac is Asian but that needs at least 13. Harmony has Thai in it and will finish in your time frame.

An important thing to note with Reef is that despite what you read in the stain make up in terms of indica/sativa percentage his work tends to be biased toward a sativa high.

If you can be more specific with your requirements I may be able to point you in the right direction. I've grown a lot of his work.

dilligaf

dilligaf

I've grown a bunch of Reef's Sativas. Not sure I can recommend one that that is specifically Asian or African that will also finish in 10-12. Hoa Bac is Asian but that needs at least 13. Harmony has Thai in it and will finish in your time frame.

An important thing to note with Reef is that despite what you read in the stain make up in terms of indica/sativa percentage his work tends to be biased toward a sativa high.

If you can be more specific with your requirements I may be able to point you in the right direction. I've grown a lot of his work.
I was just saying what I like so far..only finishing time is firm..I have black Forrest beans which was made by Rev using viet black mother but it is a 16 week strain. .also have one of subcools strains at 9 weeks that I enjoy..I am just looking for other strains that are happy and energetic. .thanks for your time

D

nurlord

nurlord

I was just saying what I like so far..only finishing time is firm..I have black Forrest beans which was made by Rev using viet black mother but it is a 16 week strain. .also have one of subcools strains at 9 weeks that I enjoy..I am just looking for other strains that are happy and energetic. .thanks for your time

D

Reef's Willie Nelson is the best Viet based strain I've grown. Can't remember off hand but I believe it's Vietnamese Black x Nepalese. Strong up high and huge yields. Smells like a bowl of pho with lemongrass. I'd take it down off of tables in 11 weeks.

I grew Reefs Malawi Wowie years ago and it smashed the Malawi Golds I'd previously grown. That one was very done in under 10 weeks and will give u that euphoric feeling. I can't remember yield or taste. But it must have tasted good or I'd have hated it. Good taste of an African based strain.

Again Harmony is incredible people love the Thai pheno but I think the balanced pheno tastes best and more fruity than the other phenos which taste lemon like. Reef has a borderline obsessive love of lemons. :-). Harmony is done in under 10. Very Thai like high. Genetics are very sativa. Thai, Colombian and just a little of the Larry OG. Kushy taste sativa high.

I think Love Potion (more lemons!) is his best sativa dom. The first release would finish in 10 weeks. The 1.1 is a nute hog and you have to figure it out not the easiest Love Potion to grow ime. On tables at 10 weeks averaging under 1000ppm it didn't look nearly started. Can't wait to try the new one though.

I haven't tried the Purple Congo Kush but from what I hear it'll fill your requirements as well. I'll be getting those next.

I've also been eyeing the Panama Red x SSH that one will be 12-14 weeks though.

The Red Congo should be incredible and i'd guess quicker than the Panama Red. I'd be surprised if it took longer than 12 weeks but maybe.

Some of these are on Reef's main site or at other seedbanks carrying his work.

Good growing bro.

nurlord

dilligaf

dilligaf

I really appreciate the info..I have recently seen his strains listed at a seed mega site..I have been interested in willie Nelson but wasn't sure about flower times. .

The harmony sounds likepossibly my next strain. .is the santa marta gold what we used to call columbian gold in the seventies. .loved that giggle weed

Back then we either got gold bud or red bud or Mexican brick..we always assumed the red was Panama red..

My recycled tlo soil is fairly hot so I dont need light feeding strains. .and by the time I put the spikes in all I do is water with occasional tea..never have known what my ph is. .it cooks for 2 months minimum so ph has levelled off fortunately. .again. .thanks for your time

D

nurlord

nurlord

Yes I do believe the Santa Marta Colombian Gold is what Reef uses. It's in both the Harmony and the Love Potion. He just released a new Love Potion that has Harmony in it as well. So basically a back cross/line breeding of sorts as they both have the Santa Marta.

You will be well satisfied with Harmony.

Back when I grew Willie I was still using heavy nute solutions 1400ppm at the upper limit. Willie took it well.

No worries bro. Ask for any help you need.

dilligaf

dilligaf

Yes I do believe the Santa Marta Colombian Gold is what Reef uses. It's in both the Harmony and the Love Potion. He just released a new Love Potion that has Harmony in it as well. So basically a back cross/line breeding of sorts as they both have the Santa Marta.

You will be well satisfied with Harmony.

Back when I grew Willie I was still using heavy nute solutions 1400ppm at the upper limit. Willie took it well.

No worries bro. Ask for any help you need.

I definitely will..just started flowering so I will probably make an order first of march..many thanks

D

dilligaf

dilligaf

What is the stretch like on the harmony. .would I need to flower clones to control height. .with 400w I try to finish around 3 feet

nurlord

nurlord

A little less than double without training, if I remember right. The one time I screened them I think it was about 50% stretch.

dilligaf

dilligaf

A little less than double without training, if I remember right. The one time I screened them I think it was about 50% stretch.

That's what I like to hear. .I don't top anymore. ..should be ordering around march..42 day veg then flip them. .much appreciated

D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Run this out for 75 days and you wont be disappointed. I love the cerebral high from this cut. No paranoia and no ceiling, can literally smoke till you dribble a tad. Grown right you will hit the advertised dry yields......

Krystalica

Type:
75% sativa

Genetics:
Kerala, South India; Nepal

Cultivation:
indoor/outdoor/greenhouse

THC:
18-20%, CBD: 0,3%, CBG: 0,5%

High:
A "smooth" but potent sativa-dominant high; helps to relax but keeps you awake at the same time; good for ideas and creativity; suitable for persons with a high THC tolerance. Can facilitate a refreshing sleep at nighttime.

Aroma:
Fruity-sweet (pineapple bubblegum or strawberry), herbal, earthy-musky.

Medical use:
Excellent medical-grade marijuana.

floweroutdooricon.gif

Flowering time outdoor:
mid-October (south), late October (greenhouse - north)

flowerindooricon.gif

Flowering time indoor:
65-72 days

lighticon.gif

Recommended light intensity:
400-600W/m2

yieldicon.gif

Yield (dry weight):
350-450 gr/m2; up to 220 gr. per plant in greenhouse; up to 1200 gr. per plant outdoor in the ground.

- See more at: http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Krystalica-2012#sthash.rAjqTPVb.dpuf

dilligaf

dilligaf

Run this out for 75 days and you wont be disappointed. I love the cerebral high from this cut. No paranoia and no ceiling, can literally smoke till you dribble a tad. Grown right you will hit the advertised dry yields......

Krystalica

Type:
75% sativa

Genetics:
Kerala, South India; Nepal

Cultivation:
indoor/outdoor/greenhouse

THC:
18-20%, CBD: 0,3%, CBG: 0,5%

High:
A "smooth" but potent sativa-dominant high; helps to relax but keeps you awake at the same time; good for ideas and creativity; suitable for persons with a high THC tolerance. Can facilitate a refreshing sleep at nighttime.

Aroma:
Fruity-sweet (pineapple bubblegum or strawberry), herbal, earthy-musky.

Medical use:
Excellent medical-grade marijuana.

floweroutdooricon.gif

Flowering time outdoor:
mid-October (south), late October (greenhouse - north)

flowerindooricon.gif

Flowering time indoor:
65-72 days

lighticon.gif

Recommended light intensity:
400-600W/m2

yieldicon.gif

Yield (dry weight):
350-450 gr/m2; up to 220 gr. per plant in greenhouse; up to 1200 gr. per plant outdoor in the ground.

- See more at: http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Krystalica-2012#sthash.rAjqTPVb.dpuf

I will definitely look it up..thank you

D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
8 miles high is back in stock. Pure sativa and not to be missed......

Solid peeps solid gear!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Who is the breeder of that strain, JC? and is it available in seeds?
Heres the link for the seed store. Mandala all their breeding is done in house by Mike & Jasmine.

The Beyond the Brain was a limited edition release and are sold out. I managed to get some before they sold out. I have some seeds left if you are interested my friend....... I will gift them to you if interested!!!!

http://mandalaseeds.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom