Need Some Help

• Thread starter nikson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alexanderAB

alexanderAB

Hi dude ,

Looks like kind of a mycelium to me, or something like that ( i'm not sure @ 100 % ).
For me , the two things i'll do :
- Remove that trash piece of wood that serve as a tutor , if the wood is contaminated by some shit , it can trasmit it to the plant by the soil , use plastic tutor instead , less prone to contamination.

-What is the material of the white wire that holds it to the tutor ? looke like cotton to me , if it is , get rid of it to , cotton tends to hold water like a sponge ( on your photo , only the part that is is contact with the wire seems to be infected ) , use gardening wire instead ( it's kind of iron wire with green coating around it )

- Stop spray water for few days , chance of getting diseases increase with higher RH .

And also wait for other advice .

nikson

nikson

Hi dude ,

Looks like kind of a mycelium to me, or something like that ( i'm not sure @ 100 % ).
For me , the two things i'll do :
- Remove that trash piece of wood that serve as a tutor , if the wood is contaminated by some shit , it can trasmit it to the plant by the soil , use plastic tutor instead , less prone to contamination.

-What is the material of the white wire that holds it to the tutor ? looke like cotton to me , if it is , get rid of it to , cotton tends to hold water like a sponge ( on your photo , only the part that is is contact with the wire seems to be infected ) , use gardening wire instead ( it's kind of iron wire with green coating around it )

- Stop spray water for few days , chance of getting diseases increase with higher RH .

And also wait for other advice .

thanks
i remove the wood and tie with gardening wire.

If this is mycelium. What can I do to stop this?
any product or something I can prepare?
How do I get rid of it?

alexanderAB

alexanderAB

General Antifungal solution should be your best bet, but for the moment let the plant dry a little , if the shit does not spread , you're good.

If it's the opposite , you must treat it quick.

Monster762

Monster762

Neem oil. Rub the stalk with it starting above the area n going down. Anti fungicide and bug deterrent and systemic. Or better yet just spray the whole plant down with neem. Rub that area to make sure it’s covered good then rinse half hour later with clean water. That’ll cure any fungal and bug issues for now. Then just set up a routine thing to keep area good. Airflow

Monster762

Monster762

Neem oil. Rub the stalk with it starting above the area n going down. Anti fungicide and bug deterrent and systemic. Or better yet just spray the whole plant down with neem. Rub that area to make sure it’s covered good then rinse half hour later with clean water. That’ll cure any fungal and bug issues for now. Then just set up a routine thing to keep area good. Airflow
Obviously don’t do this in hard light. I do these things in tub with the regular overhead light you don’t want water spots under good light or neem oil. It’ll burn em.

alexanderAB

alexanderAB

And as @Monster762 said , airflow will be your best bet too , the more the air flow , the lower the RH.

Latest posts

Top Bottom