Need to kill some mites fast! Possible russet mites!!

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not to hijack a thread but What should I wash myself with after trimming watering messing with russet mite infected plant ?
Bleach water ? alcohol ? I need to also clean my grow room took out everything now to sprayng bleach or iso Also how much ratio should be used to spry walls tables ect.. I don't want to bleach the carpet but I gotta win or lose this this shit has got to be over
Honestly, first I would freeze the clothing, then I would put it directly into the dryer on the hottest setting. THEN I would wash with some alcohol or something like that.

I'm not sure bleach is your friend in this particular battle, I think diatomaceous earth might serve you better here, especially if you're talking about treating carpeting.

ODFarminSSH

ODFarminSSH

Sulfer burners should not be used if your into flowering it leaves poisonous residue assorbed into the buds .. atleast that's what I was told .. anyone else ?
Micronized sulfur applied with foliage sprayer, works great solves so many problems. Just wash off! I wouldn't use late flowering but I see no problems with using until true buds formed

S

Samadhi

I had a Bubblegum plant infested! And it was spreading to everything. I used the Hot Shot No Mess Fogger. That shit nocks them dead!. Then I follow up with Bayer Mite and Disease control spray diluted with water by half. This included wiping the plants down with a paper towel with the spray on it. If your in late flower just use the bomb and follow up with another bomb about a week later. I fought the mites and I won!

I GOT THEM FROM A BUBBLEGUM PLANT TOO. . . WIERD! It must be especially susceptible genetics.

H

Happy camper

tetrasan looks like it has the potential to kill fish and is probably not too healthy for humans. wikipedia says the pest can build a resistance to it. all we need is to create more super bugs

The Humanure

The Humanure

well glad I dont have any fish. Its used for food up to one day.
I got en email and its great for russets. Im 9 weeks out so who cares it breaks down in 21 days.

H

Happy camper

The new testing might just cause you to rethink, I see that it is for ornamentals and landscaping. Okay if just showing off grow skills

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Apparently people are having luck here using sulfur burners in their greenhouse. The greenhouse next to ours is way infected, and we now have some in ours as well. This crap is scary! Many, many years of pest free grows and now someone puts a greenhouse up near ours and it's time to deal with nasty little wrigglers.

Die mites, we will defeat you!! =)
Im re-starting weekly 6 hour burns in dark, not using oils spray unless 2 days after. HATE the PM. Have a new $1000 hospital grade UVC and HEPA air filter way overrated for my room size, still have motherfcking PM on a few girls in late veg.

Sulfur hurts mites?!

Im onto Pylon TR fogger next, also found Beethoven TR fogger just now, specifically says kills 2 spots..

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/beethoven-tr-miticide-insecticide-oz-p-10260.html

I really like bombs. Dry, fill room, cover surfaces throughout, concentrated... seem more likely not to miss spots...

Beethoven TR in late veg, yeah?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In my experience S doesn't bother spider mites in the least.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings farmers. It's unfortunate that so many growers continue to find themselves battling russets mitesor broad mites. Take some time and asked yourself why does this continue to happen to you. Anyways, there is no need to use avid, forbid sc if you do some research. Get yourself some pfr 97 and you're good . Just follow directions. An if you need more help look at jorge cervantes new youtube video that his recently uploaded. Happy growing everyone

The Humanure

The Humanure

its because our soil is contaminated year after year, global warming and no hard frost.

CaliRay

CaliRay

its because our soil is contaminated year after year, global warming and no hard frost.
why no amend the soil thats going to be used with nematodes. By doing this this will kill them before they even have the chance to surface

The Humanure

The Humanure

i only used neem cake, like 50 pounds. no effect at all.

H

Happy camper

There is a product called pfr 97. Look into it.
Had a grower ask about Trifecta Crop Control as he had used pfr97 to no avail. Sent him to a store that carries it ( there are several in NorCal and Southern Oregon) and he has done nothing but thank me for the heads up. Dont know why you would use a fungicide for an insect problem

CaliRay

CaliRay

Had a grower ask about Trifecta Crop Control as he had used pfr97 to no avail. Sent him to a store that carries it ( there are several in NorCal and Southern Oregon) and he has done nothing but thank me for the heads up. Dont know why you would use a fungicide for an insect problem
It's a microbial insecticide. Yes a fungus but it's alive and once sprayed onto the plants it will attach itself to the mite and kill it. Maybe you should look at jorge cervantes new video on youtube. Alot of good info on how to kill rust mites or broad mites.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Pfr 97 might not have worked for him because it requires high humidity.

H

Happy camper

It's a microbial insecticide. Yes a fungus but it's alive and once sprayed onto the plants it will attach itself to the mite and kill it. Maybe you should look at jorge cervantes new video on youtube. Alot of good info on how to kill rust mites or broad mites.
Maybe you should try something that works and quit making the pest more immune to pesticides that don't.

Top Bottom