Needing Advice I Have Four White Widows

• Thread starter Dawn julia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dawn julia

My plants are looking poorly, how can i help them? There are lots of yellow leaves and they are pointing upwards and I can't figure out how to upload pictures

Monster762

Monster762

My plants are looking poorly, how can i help them? There are lots of yellow leaves and they are pointing upwards and I can't figure out how to upload pictures
Without the pics yellowing but pointing upwards. Leaves praying to the light? If that’s the case feed and maybe even uppotting to bigger pot assuming not hydro. Add calmag to your feed too. Or epsom salt at least. Healthy shape on leaves or curling twisting etc?

Monster762

Monster762

Without the pics yellowing but pointing upwards. Leaves praying to the light? If that’s the case feed and maybe even uppotting to bigger pot assuming not hydro. Add calmag to your feed too. Or epsom salt at least. Healthy shape on leaves or curling twisting etc?
Sounds almost like exactly what happens when.i bind a pot. They demand like crazy. And stay dry quick but leaves point up.then they start eating stored nutes going pale. Leaves pouting up if not curling is good thing. I think uppot good watering n feed n back in business.

D

Dawn julia

20181217 113438
Sounds almost like exactly what happens when.i bind a pot. They demand like crazy. And stay dry quick but leaves point up.then they start eating stored nutes going pale. Leaves pouting up if not curling is good thing. I think uppot good watering n feed n back in business.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

She is beautiful and HEALTHY for a girl that age..Have you looked closely at the trichomes on the BUDS (not those on the sugar leaves)..I think she is pretty close to harvest? Think fall colors..this is normal for Cannabis as she nears the end..watch out and do not over water now as many strains slow or stop drinking at the end (like we do)
Harvest 1
Harvest2
Harvest cannabis diagram

D

Dawn julia

20181217 113432

20181217 113432

Hi and thanks for reply they are in 20ltr pots and I think one is in a 30ltr pot I have now posted the pic so you can see
She is beautiful and HEALTHY for a girl that age..Have you looked closely at the trichomes on the BUDS (not those on the sugar leaves)..I think she is pretty close to harvest? Think fall colors..this is normal for Cannabis as she nears the end..watch out and do not over water now as many strains slow or stop drinking at the end (like we do)
View attachment 847228 View attachment 847229 View attachment 847230
Thank you I will check to see if there is any thing changing

D

Dawn julia

View attachment 847227
View attachment 847227
Hi and thanks for reply they are in 20ltr pots and I think one is in a 30ltr pot I have now posted the pic so you can see
View attachment 847228 View attachment 847229 View attachment 847230
View attachment 847227

View attachment 847227

20181217 125648
20181217 125643
20181217 125627
20181217 125648

D

Dawn julia

I hadn't looked because the hairs are still mostly upright and still white

Monster762

Monster762

You didn’t mention colas everywhere and being 5+ weeks in flower. Nice plants. The yellow is plant eating stored nutes. Strain and how long 12/12 now? By the looks I’d just feed sugars n let her finish up. Ignore the yellow if it’s close to harvest. And do not pack nutes in there trying to green up at this stage. I’m no pro someone will say I’m wrong but you got something good going let her do her thing. Less trimming too. They’ll pop off easy.

D

Dawn julia

You didn’t mention colas everywhere and being 5+ weeks in flower. Nice plants. The yellow is plant eating stored nutes. Strain and how long 12/12 now? By the looks I’d just feed sugars n let her finish up. Ignore the yellow if it’s close to harvest. And do not pack nutes in there trying to green up at this stage. I’m no pro someone will say I’m wrong but you got something good going let her do her thing. Less trimming too. They’ll pop off easy.
Hiya they have been on 12/12 for just over 3 weeks now I last fed them on Thursday do I just water from now on ? And how do I feed sugars? Thanks for your advice

Monster762

Monster762

Hiya they have been on 12/12 for just over 3 weeks now I last fed them on Thursday do I just water from now on ? And how do I feed sugars? Thanks for your advice
These are more than 3 weeks in flower. Usually 2 weeks n budsites just set up. Even with extended dark b4 flip these look further than 3 weeks. More like 5-6
Add molasses. Not if hydro or any drip type system. But soil / coco 1 tbsp per gal water.

Monster762

Monster762

Idk. I’d say no
feed if they are truly 4 weeks or so. If they are you got some beast coming there. But they need nutes n magnesium if they’re not finishing. Any seeds? Pollen ?
I feed til like end week 6 on 8-9 week strain.

D

Dawn julia

These are more than 3 weeks in flower. Usually 2 weeks n budsites just set up. Even with extended dark b4 flip these look further than 3 weeks. More like 5-6
Add molasses. Not if hydro or any drip type system. But soil / coco 1 tbsp per gal water.
I thought I had ordered autofliwer but after a long time nothing was happening despite them being nearly shoulder height so I just put them on 12/12 to see if they would flower and they did I will order them some molasiss I was worried so I have been giving them seaweed stuff when I changed them over

Monster762

Monster762

I thought I had ordered autofliwer but after a long time nothing was happening despite them being nearly shoulder height so I just put them on 12/12 to see if they would flower and they did I will order them some molasiss I was worried so I have been giving them seaweed stuff when I changed them over
Oh. They were autos.i think you’re probably 5-6 weeks in bloom. How long since seed popped? On auto 12/12 is irrelevant but some do still want a shot of dark to trigger flower. So when you went 12/12 they were already starting flower. The extra dark time kicked em in overdrive. You’re probably about done on them. Try to get good trich pic without any colored light. Just use cheap grocery store unsulfured molasses. None of the expensive fancy for plant deals. Those colas are nice. If that’s an auto you rocked it for sure. Really need look at trichs. Don’t press full amber. Cloudy is what’s most important. All cloudy. Amber starts degradation of the thc you want.

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 847227

View attachment 847227

View attachment 847235 View attachment 847236 View attachment 847237 View attachment 847235
Yeah the line yellow color making it hard. Shiny which usually means clear but in second pic the heads are mostly collapsed. That happens with amber trichs. They also lose the cloud n look like glass with a dark amber tip
take a group cause you can see em better than the pic. Take a group say 10-15 and see how many are clouded and if any have amber tips.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
If the pistils browned. Cut it. It will not get much bigger. It went into senescence and those leaves will not go much greener ime. The buds look fat-ish. Do one molasses if you like but, cut the plant down in a week or so, if you do molasses. You can dim your lights too. It doesnt have any chloropyll left and it is mostly preparing for death, so let it work on trichomes.

Nice plant by the way, just faded early..

Edit, i see you mentioned you still have white pistils. Thats a shame. Ok, then do the molasses and kelp (seaweed) and shorten your photoperiod to 8-10hr on. At least one more week at most 2. Just do 1 or 2 feeds. Let it go a week more after the last feed. You’ll have to determine if the buds have swollen enough or not, manually. Good news is you’re gonna have very smooth clean smoke.

Also you got a strain name for us? And a list of nutrients you have?

-I know you said you ordered autos and they turned out be not autos but what was the strain you ordered-

Monster762

Monster762

If the pistils browned. Cut it. It will not get much bigger. It went into senescence and those leaves will not go much greener ime. The buds look fat-ish. Do one molasses if you like but, cut the plant down in a week or so, if you do molasses. You can dim your lights too. It doesnt have any chloropyll left and it is mostly preparing for death, so let it work on trichomes.

Nice plant by the way, just faded early..

Edit, i see you mentioned you still have white pistils. Thats a shame. Ok, then do the molasses and kelp (seaweed) and shorten your photoperiod to 8-10hr on. At least one more week at most 2. Just do 1 or 2 feeds. Let it go a week more after the last feed. You’ll have to determine if the buds have swollen enough or not, manually. Good news is you’re gonna have very smooth clean smoke.

Also you got a strain name for us? And a list of nutrients you have?

-I know you said you ordered autos and they turned out be not autos but what was the strain you ordered-
Yeah I need me an accidental auto like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom