Needs Help For Availing Farmers Insurance In Pembroke

• Thread starter Alison21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alison21

Alison21

Hi guys,

I'm an organic farmer of Pembroke. I'm always crazy about farming and related techniques.I'm also doing part-time research in the area of phytochemistry.

As I'm going to expand my farm to a vast area of the field, I would also like to insure it. For that, I was in search for some good insurance companies of my area and I couldn't find one such kind yet. That's why I'm planning to approach a company offering assistance for availing farmers insurance in Pembroke.

Do you know more about their rates and procedures? Are they charging the fee on the basis of the scheme and insurance company they suggest for us? Any idea about these sort of things? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi guys,

I'm an organic farmer of Pembroke. I'm always crazy about farming and related techniques.I'm also doing part-time research in the area of phytochemistry.

As I'm going to expand my farm to a vast area of the field, I would also like to insure it. For that, I was in search for some good insurance companies of my area and I couldn't find one such kind yet. That's why I'm planning to approach a company offering assistance for availing farmers insurance in Pembroke.

Do you know more about their rates and procedures? Are they charging the fee on the basis of the scheme and insurance company they suggest for us? Any idea about these sort of things? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Welcome to the farm Alison...
Unfortunately I don't know anything about your subject other than state-farm isnt gonna insure my garden...

Im not for sure how much feedback you will get on this.. But you never know!

Alison21

Alison21

Oh.....It's not a small garden, it's a farm. Some of my plants are frequently prone to some sorts of diseases. Actually, I'm scared of the loss which I may have to encounter in case of any such massive destruction. Where can I know more about this?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh.....It's not a small garden, it's a farm. Some of my plants are frequently prone to some sorts of diseases. Actually, I'm scared of the loss which I may have to encounter in case of any such massive destruction. Where can I know more about this?
I have no idea.. I am sorry but I dont think Im gonna be any help... I just didnt want you thinking nobody was paying attention to your posts.. Maybe somebody that knows will see and answer..

Top Bottom